Sign in to follow this  
Wort

Wort's Enchants, Leatherworking, Tailoring, Carpentry, Blacksmithing, And Chain

BTW, what exactly do bridles do?

From what I've seen, the bridle itself currently has no effect, but it can carry a woa enchant which offers a slight speed boost to the horse.

can you do me a 90+ql pelt with 80coc

cod morbiddog

I'll have to check my stock before I can give you a quote, but whatever I have I can certainly get 80+coc on it.

can i have a sub 20ql large iron shield and med maul with 70+coc?

These items have been sent.

Thank you :)

can you do me a 90+ql pelt with 80coc

cod morbiddog

I have a 96ql pelt I'll start the enchants on tonight. We're looking at 1.8s for an 80+, and on the off chance I hit a 90+, I'd like 3s for it.

Thanks

Can i order 10q pickaxe with 89+coc ?

I want to buy highest coc

Unfortunately, I'm not taking orders on 90+ enchants right now. I just don't have enough in-game time. Sorry. I could work up an 80+ for you, but it probably won't be done until the weekend.

Okay I order Stone Chisel,pickaxe and shovel 10q and 80+coc

CoD to Arrester in cele please

Edited by Brrester

Due to inexplicable mailing restrictions, I can't mail a shovel across servers. The pick I can do with no problem.

As for the chisel, there's no real reason for such a low ql. I can do the 10ql if you want, but 50ql will cost the same as 10ql, and 60 is only 10c more.

Also, there is the off chance that I could hit a 90+ cast while trying to get your 80+'s. I would ask 3s each if I get those. Otherwise, your price would be 1.1s, or 1.2s if you want 60ql on the chisel.

Due to inexplicable mailing restrictions, I can't mail a shovel across servers. The pick I can do with no problem.

As for the chisel, there's no real reason for such a low ql. I can do the 10ql if you want, but 50ql will cost the same as 10ql, and 60 is only 10c more.

Also, there is the off chance that I could hit a 90+ cast while trying to get your 80+'s. I would ask 3s each if I get those. Otherwise, your price would be 1.1s, or 1.2s if you want 60ql on the chisel.

hmm

then I order 80q chisel and 80~89 coc please

Edited by Brrester

I would like to place an order for an 80ql rope tool and 80ql spindle CoD to Cymmy on Cele please

I would like to place an order for an 80ql rope tool and 80ql spindle CoD to Cymmy on Cele please

I'll get on that as soon as I can, I am a little bit behind on orders right now tho.