Sign in to follow this  
Boj

Time for change

Ugh, I dont like the possibilities of removing the correlation of Wurm monies and RL monies. Massive runaway inflation even when things occur legitmately, let alone the gold dupers.

If theres going to be buying and selling from "gold farmers", better it benefit the developers.

1. Sever the ties between in-game currency and real-life currency.

This is just ignorant. Too many people have put too much money into this game for them to just be given the shaft. Myself NOT included, so I don't wanna hear any nonsense.

I don't think he realizes a person can make cash after some time of work.

you can keep your premium indefinitely by paying for 2 months once, work hard and get a decent skill, and sell from that from then on.

I never thought it much possible way back when, but it only takes (as you said) one or two months of playing (for an unskilled player, much less for someone who knows exactly what to do) to gain the proper amount of skill to keep yourself in premium indefinitely.

Ugh, I dont like the possibilities of removing the correlation of Wurm monies and RL monies. Massive runaway inflation even when things occur legitmately, let alone the gold dupers.

QFT.

Cause money stagnation is really going to help the game. ::)