Sign in to follow this  
zalifear

In the eye of the public

Just thinking out loud here for a minute (bear with me, its late)

Technically Rolf made it so uniques weren't supposed to be pennable, thus coming up with a way to pen them using houses etc. is a clear exploit.

I could be wrong on this point.

Zalifear used this tactic first. Rolf has seen it from what I hear. He didnt take zali's dragon or ban him, he shouldn't do anything now.

More creature updates

Written by Rolf  

Monday, 19 September 2011 12:28

Fence breaking was toned down in that only Trolls, Lava fiends and Uniques break fences now.

Uniques should be a bit harder to trap and break out more.

Actually he just made it harder to trap. From my understanding he had seen zalifear's pen and commended him on a good job on figuring it out. It was made harder, not impossible.

It is only a question of time. One day Rolf will change that and Stompy will decide to break out. And I am looking forward to that day when they are standing at the deed and seeing a hole in their cage. This faces will be unforgettable.

My question for you, goldenflammer and sklo.

If you two are against penning it so much, why did yall try to cage it into a mine?

My question for you, goldenflammer and sklo.

If you two are against penning it so much, why did yall try to cage it into a mine?

To prevent that what you did and more...

That would be an easy and fast way on how to make him safe and stand up safe a battlefield without luring him down too often. At the fight we would have got him fast out of the mine.

And as long as it works why not?

That was my way of thinking. But I would never cage a unique because I want to kill it in a few years.

So you tried trap it in a mine so you could pen it until you killed it?

I don't agree on everything here but trying to make an issue out of penning it to kill it has nothing to do with this, by admission you tried to do the same thing.

The issue is, flame, you thought the fate of the dragon was yours to decide and you started planning a kill for, it BUT you never secured it, now someone has come along and secured it.

Greed gets the best of some people, and these people in that village are just that.  They don't really play for fun, or to help others, they are just about profit and greed.  It was clearly a public thing for Freedom to do, and they saw the chance to profit off it instead of just letting everyone have a chance and have fun.  It's sad, but I've seen and dealt with those people on Wild for years and that's exactly how they are.  I just hope people on Freedom realize that is not how everyone from Wild/Chaos is. 

And it is what it is, sadly, because Wurm is based upon the 'honor system' and the belief that people will help and aid one another in need, but sometimes players like Maximus or Rudie just close doors instead and ruin the fun of Wurm for others. 

That does sum it it up very well Postes.  I have never played on Wild but I do know people there and some who go back and forth playing there for a while and returning to freedom for a break.

Problem is while those people recognize the rules / atmosphere on each server is very different some do come from wild and try to continue acting the same way.

They forget we are all the same kingdom here on freedom.  If they had stolen horses or pilfered a dragon from thier own Kingdom on Wild they would have been declared outlaws, left to fend for themselves when the other faction attacked, and end up living in a cave hunted by both the enemy and thier own Kingdom.

On freedom the only repurcussion is public outcry; so they are free to be the greedy griefing Bastards  they always wanted to be but were too afraid to act upon before.

Does this post have any logic at all behind it, or did you just post it to attempt to defame and harass the individuals you pointed out within it?

In the mist of all this Alyeska and Xallo make it clear they will not attend a quote: "hijacking" yet they hijacked a dragon on Deli just a short time ago. After saying they didnt like dragon pens they pen one.

We released the Red dragon from captivity before Rolf started coding in the bashing features and what not. I wouldn't call it "hijacked" considering it was not even penned.

Xallo and Alyeska will oppose The red caging, becuz they dont like those wild ppl ( differnet kingdoms) posteh same and Xallo and Alyeska fight to make a name on Freedom, yet talk behind pleayers backs, doing hijackings of their own and robbing players for items. Is that not the fact that after opposing dragon penning, infact caged one then lost it again after code changes. Instead of digging deep and figureing it out, they road across all the lands to kill many dragons as possible. If that isnt greed then idk what is.

Does giving away near 100 sets of Drake armour classify as being greedy? We only killed the three drakes on Exodus. People were given the opportunity to either create their own, or ask one of the 90+ LW'ers to create a set for them (either me or Kaih). Elias and Aeris, who could not make it to the event, were given two sets of drake, as well as numbers of unnamed players that can speak up if they'd like. The killings that we organized were public and anyone could attend. The Black Dragon we gave away every single set of drake besides one or two for ourselves (Alyeska didn't even get a set from it). Anybody and everybody was invited, and even alts got drake. Even people who I classified as enemies on Wild got sets (Nadroj, Zarma, Red, Snakegal, Eir, Nimto, and others). So I don't know where you get this "I'm a greedy a*" from. You can quote me on this.

As I found out last night from helpping Xalllo and Alyeska kill 3 Drakespirits and watch them Ride off Without giving the owner, (in which deed they were lock,) not get a single item from the loot.

I'll correct you. We killed 4 Drakespirits and Eyegore dominated one (is he the one who you talked to?). We were asked by Pinejon and Maxium to kill the Drakespirits on their deed. They got 20 pieces of meat, 4 eyes, 4 glands, and 4 teeth. We agreed with Pinejon on this before we even started killing them. We are still allied, so I don't know who this "owner" is you're talking about, but it certainly is not Pinejon or Maxium (who own the deed we were on). There were many other number of witnesses who can back me up on this, including a person who I recently sold a horse to who wasn't apart of the deed (but helped us kill them).

If you're going to attempt to make people look bad, at least get your facts right, Zali. You're just making a fool out of yourself attempting to defame myself, Alyeska, Posteh, and others.

This OP has been reported as Harassment and Defamation of Character, among other things.

Have a Happy New Year.

I didn't want to comment any statements but:

Xallo and Alyeska gave away sets to everyone when they fighted a dragon.

They are very helpful at every type of event.

And they are friendly and not hijacking anything.

I won't say anything against anyone on Freedom: Because I like everyone who is with me and not against me and every real Freedomer is with me atm...

So lets stay at dragons:

We are Freedom and those people from Wild (MR) who have got luck that Rolf didn't close their server I wish he had now taking control over Freedom. We must prevent that...

lol this could not be anymore typical behaviour if you planned it this way.

certain people do something skeevy and get called out on it, then their first response is to talk crap about xallo.  why are xallo and alyeska even being discussed in this?

if I had a nickel

Does this post have any logic at all behind it, or did you just post it to attempt to defame and harass the individuals you pointed out within it?

In the mist of all this Alyeska and Xallo make it clear they will not attend a quote: "hijacking" yet they hijacked a dragon on Deli just a short time ago. After saying they didnt like dragon pens they pen one.

We released the Red dragon from captivity before Rolf started coding in the bashing features and what not. I wouldn't call it "hijacked" considering it was not even penned.

Xallo and Alyeska will oppose The red caging, becuz they dont like those wild ppl ( differnet kingdoms) posteh same and Xallo and Alyeska fight to make a name on Freedom, yet talk behind pleayers backs, doing hijackings of their own and robbing players for items. Is that not the fact that after opposing dragon penning, infact caged one then lost it again after code changes. Instead of digging deep and figureing it out, they road across all the lands to kill many dragons as possible. If that isnt greed then idk what is.

Does giving away near 100 sets of Drake armour classify as being greedy? We only killed the three drakes on Exodus. People were given the opportunity to either create their own, or ask one of the 90+ LW'ers to create a set for them (either me or Kaih). Elias and Aeris, who could not make it to the event, were given two sets of drake, as well as numbers of unnamed players that can speak up if they'd like. The killings that we organized were public and anyone could attend. The Black Dragon we gave away every single set of drake besides one or two for ourselves (Alyeska didn't even get a set from it). Anybody and everybody was invited, and even alts got drake. Even people who I classified as enemies on Wild got sets (Nadroj, Zarma, Red, Snakegal, Eir, Nimto, and others). So I don't know where you get this "I'm a greedy a*" from. You can quote me on this.

As I found out last night from helpping Xalllo and Alyeska kill 3 Drakespirits and watch them Ride off Without giving the owner, (in which deed they were lock,) not get a single item from the loot.

I'll correct you. We killed 4 Drakespirits and Eyegore dominated one (is he the one who you talked to?). We were asked by Pinejon and Maxium to kill the Drakespirits on their deed. They got 20 pieces of meat, 4 eyes, 4 glands, and 4 teeth. We agreed with Pinejon on this before we even started killing them. We are still allied, so I don't know who this "owner" is you're talking about, but it certainly is not Pinejon or Maxium (who own the deed we were on). There were many other number of witnesses who can back me up on this, including a person who I recently sold a horse to who wasn't apart of the deed (but helped us kill them).

If you're going to attempt to make people look bad, at least get your facts right, Zali. You're just making a fool out of yourself attempting to defame myself, Alyeska, Posteh, and others.

This OP has been reported as Harassment and Defamation of Character, among other things.

Have a Happy New Year.

I am eyegore... and how come Maxium set me to the deed? he even told me you told him, Id give my alts the set of drake at the raffel for impalong? not knowing id give 3 away and only recieve the coin to enter which amout to 50s. with that said, you are still shady in my eyes and yes I call out all. Post keep posting not gonna stop the fact what you did, alot of your responce is a lie.

I'm not sure what you're talking about, but from what I was told from the mayor of the deed, you were only added to the deed to pass gates. You dominated one and walked off with it after we agreed with the mayor to kill them all. You then demanded an item from the ones we killed to allow us to kill the one you ran off with because you realized you could not kill it by yourself.

About the drake auction thing, what are you even talking about?

thank you, you stated your lie very clear, now all can see who should.

No one has a clue what you're talking about probably 90% of the time. 

A bit off topic:

certain people do something skeevy and get called out on it, then their first response is to talk crap about xallo.

This made me laugh hard... whatever happens, blame Xallo ;)

its very simple guys dont deal with that crew. dont buy any good from em dont help em in any way and kos em all at your deeds it simple

No one has a clue what you're talking about probably 90% of the time.

Attention

This thread has been locked.

Continued failure to abide by the forum rules could result in accounts being penalized.