Sign in to follow this  
tedrick

Drakespirits at Large outside Strongbox

No, Lancelot that is not what's happening here but I don't even want to get into that.

In any case, I thought it was fun and gave me something interesting to watch / check out. My village mates apparently had a heyday with these suckers as 5-6 popped on our deed including a champion which took quite some time to kill from what I've heard. It gave Freedom a good surprise and something to talk about.

No complaints here.

Likewise, I am not complaining, but seriously, Wurm is going through some changes right now and these are a new untested addition. It would have been better perhaps if there had been some information passed on from the development crew, but we that have been playing 3+ years accept that it ain't happening and go back to uor runnings[ moreso from a champ drakespirit] 

but this denial of info is not helping the game grow. Such was my point.

It would be nice to have some clarification whether or not this was intended, happy or not about the drakespirits addition.

[16:20:26] You cut Young drakespirit deadly hard in the left thigh and irritate it.

[16:20:26] Your cut affects Young drakespirit.

[16:20:30] Young drakespirit hits Spirit templar very hard in the chest and irritates it.

[16:20:32] Young drakespirit bites Spirit templar very hard in the left underarm and irritates it.

[16:20:33] Young drakespirit tailwhips Spirit templar extremely hard in the chest and hurts it.

[16:20:33] You try to focus.

[16:20:38] Young drakespirit hits Spirit templar hard in the stomach and irritates it.

[16:20:38] You fail to reach a higher degree of focus.

[16:20:42] Young drakespirit stuns you!

[16:20:45] Thehunter cuts Young drakespirit extremely hard in the head and slaps it.

[16:21:09] Young drakespirit is dead. R.I.P.

smashed out one of our 80ql walls..but 2 of us with 5 templars finally got one down...and another group of like 5 or 6 killed 5 or 6 other ones...there a dying breed now :P

Tips on killing them

.always stand far away so when they stun you, you wont get hurt and can still attack them

.Let guards attack them first so they focus on them instead of you

.Stand in front of them less chance of getting stunned

.Use 2 handed weapons

Hope this Helps!

If I wanted to fight mobs I'd go play one of the many many other mmos out there.

If I wanted to fight mobs I'd go play one of the many many other mmos out there.

Wait, what..?

Most of Fighting is made up of PvE? o.O

i enjoy these random spawns, but i wish rolf would clarify some purpose with the valrei items that you butcher from them..maybe make missions revolving around them somehow.

i enjoy these random spawns, but i wish rolf would clarify some purpose with the valrei items that you butcher from them..maybe make missions revolving around them somehow.

There has been missions revolving around them, to sacrifice a certain valrei item

Read the news, the info is right there when you login.

Merry Christmas!

Written by Rolf   

Wednesday, 21 December 2011 16:10

These updates arrive together with some Merry Christmas wishes to all Wurmians:

•A bug was found with the visited places on the epic map, and deities should move around the map more properly now.

•Build, sacrifice and cut down missions on on Epic wild are more meaningful.

•You should now see enemy missions as well.

•The bug where the Lady of the Lake was invisible was fixed.

•A note regarding epic missions until incentives and rewards are improved further: The spirit bonuses refer to +5% Favor gain, +10% Stamina gain, +1 CR, and +5% movement rate. These effects may be transferred to your deity when he or she is 'helped'. They are reset upon scenario completion.

•Valrei creatures now are more powerful but not as many spawn. You can sacrifice any special items they carry for some favor.

that favour gain only really benefits priests..im looking for a benefit for non priests atm.

that favour gain only really benefits priests..im looking for a benefit for non priests atm.

On epic, they're randomly chosen for missions

Participated in killing one the other day, was fun. The extraordinary butcher product seemed to be Epic-related so I'd guess the drakespirits appearing on Freedom is a bug, but personally I enjoy it. I do think Freedom should keep getting additions to keep it from going stagnant, though perhaps something else than droves of dragon-strength critters.