Sign in to follow this  
whykillme

Garden Gnome...

I don't want to see highly useful gifts. That kinda of stuff should be new crafting additions. Fireworks wands, gnomes and other other mostly useless decoration items are prefect gifts.

I don't want to see highly useful gifts. That kinda of stuff should be new crafting additions. Fireworks wands, gnomes and other other mostly useless decoration items are prefect gifts.

Agreed. I would also like to see the fireworks and the gnomes added as money sink items to the traders after a while.

Edited by Wulfgar

I still have 2 in a cave.. holding up one side of a desk...strong little guys.. that desk is holding up part of a collapsing mine tile...

So had wine, coin, and cloth in the gnome's storage..

Came back to the cave, they were passed out, broke, and wearing lingerie... I sealed the cave...

Just wait 9 months.. after that night you wil have a Gnome litter digging throught that cave like cave bugs..

Dont forget the gnome diapers :)

Then again, it's been established by now that Rolf thinks quite different than the average person, so it's no miracle that no one else got the same idea yet. Maybe no one will.

This