Sign in to follow this  
Jock

Bl pmk's

i agree with the OP, not having BL pmk's has just meant that a lot of people are going hots because they like that play style. Bringing ing BL pmks would mean some of these people would go off and make their own kingdom

PErsonally, pmk's are useless until they can follow their own gods (WL or BL only), and choose kingdom titles, etc.

Part of the reason that HOTS is so populated is that to join a PMK a village has to give up faith, priests and myc they have setup. This means that while players of other kingdoms can change to another kingdom (Excluding BL) without much of an issue but moving a BL village to another kingdom is a terrible effort most are not willing to undertake.

Why is the lore getting in the way of one of the best additions to the game (PMKs)

Part of the reason that HOTS is so populated is that to join a PMK a village has to give up faith, priests and myc they have setup. This means that while players of other kingdoms can change to another kingdom (Excluding BL) without much of an issue but moving a BL village to another kingdom is a terrible effort most are not willing to undertake.

Why is the lore getting in the way of one of the best additions to the game (PMKs)

don't forget the awesome new hots-only 30 day convert

As I started on hots day and could care less that its seen as OP or not at the moment, forcing people to move around is one of the more stupid things I've seen lately, you know it could have been JK or some PMK everyone flocked to, it turned out to be Hots.

I truly don't understand how people think a forced move in any online enviroment would end up anything other than rage, either this is your first mmo or your completely clueless, nerfing one kingdom would casue others to be OP then if people that prefer FOTM would flock there and have the same issue.

You ever consider that who is in the kingdom spamming on k chat all day may impact its population?

I'm not saying nerf one kingdom so much that others become OP

Obviously, if everyone is going HOTS, it is better than the other kingdoms; which most people will agree is true, for many reasons such as: great home server for training to 70fs, mycellium for healing, good priests, hot females, etc

So I was saying it should be balanced so that it is equally as appealing as the other kingdoms.

I didn't say anything about "forcing people to move around", I said "implement some kind of encouragement"

As I started on hots day and could care less that its seen as OP or not at the moment, forcing people to move around is one of the more stupid things I've seen lately, you know it could have been JK or some PMK everyone flocked to, it turned out to be Hots.

I truly don't understand how people think a forced move in any online enviroment would end up anything other than rage, either this is your first mmo or your completely clueless, nerfing one kingdom would casue others to be OP then if people that prefer FOTM would flock there and have the same issue.

You ever consider that who is in the kingdom spamming on k chat all day may impact its population?

I'm not saying nerf one kingdom so much that others become OP

Obviously, if everyone is going HOTS, it is better than the other kingdoms; which most people will agree is true, for many reasons such as: great home server for training to 70fs, mycellium for healing, good priests, hot females, etc

So I was saying it should be balanced so that it is equally as appealing as the other kingdoms.

I didn't say anything about "forcing people to move around", I said "implement some kind of encouragement"

It could also be that everyone joins the side that is doing best, and alot of older players joined HOTS early causing an early lead which in turn caused more players to join it.

There are many ways in which WL kingdoms are better than HOTS and many in which they are not.

AND plenty of ppl joined in the first 2 weeks after they found out hots was so over populated, ex: ex-JKers forums are full of them thinking they are funny for joining jk only to be to small and trying to rejoin up with hots or early on lominar

-1 for now. i think the each deed *BS* should address these issues on there own instead of messing with hots as a whole just cause a few to many ppl are playing hots

the sheeple  will always follow the numbers cant do anything about it

Of course BL need pmks... I really don't understand why they didn't have them at release... I assumed it would be changed... If the blers would also split into factions maybe then all of WL wouldn't have to ally to fight them :P

Plus I like pmks in general so why not have more of them?

Of course BL need pmks... I really don't understand why they didn't have them at release... I assumed it would be changed... If the blers would also split into factions maybe then all of WL wouldn't have to ally to fight them :P

Plus I like pmks in general so why not have more of them?

maybe if WL didnt have pmks started with alts they wouldn't have to ally, too.

-1 to OP, BL is BL. 

Arguments based on lore are just stupid, BL should be allowed to have PMKs, it isnt fair that all BLers should be lumped together, this is what lead to a bunch of us leaving BL due to not wanting to be associated with undesirables.

What makes wurm great is when players determine the direction of the game, not some arbitrary ill thoughout lore.

+1 to idea

I think it would ruin the uniqueness of BL to have multiple Libila followers.  -1. 

I think it would ruin the uniqueness of BL to have multiple Libila followers.  -1.

I see no point in having multiple kingdoms to worship the same gods.

fix gods first, then hots pmk's

I see no point in having multiple kingdoms to worship the same gods.

fix gods first, then hots pmk's

so remove jk or mr? and all wl pmks? and leave 1 ?

sorry to slightly derail, but why was this added?

sorry to slightly derail, but why was this added?

I believe it was because people used the low reputation method of converting to HotS to quickly convert back from a WL kingdom without having to wait the normal 14 days.