• Dont Care

with all going to be freedom players now

bringing option of pmk

keeping freedom deeds/towers non pvp areas

pmk deed has option to make pvp/nonpvp influence personal choice

which includes towers built by members of that kingdom/vill

make where alliances can kos on all towers and deeds

making areas kingdom influence pvp/nonpvp depending on alliance choices

Just open the borders to people and gear and go from there.

No changes to Wild code, Wild will be pvp as it is now.  Freedom will not be effected either.  I can't hop on a boat from Wild and go kill people on Freedom, and Freedom people can't come to Wild and grief around the rules while the Wilders sit with thumbs in butts not being able to defend their interests.

If the people don't trickle over to Wild, they don't - and more action will need to be taken.  It's very minimal coding and the logical, less disruptive step.

I still think turning it Freedom isn't a smart move.

Better, why not open border + PMK's + Same PvP code + map reset or partial reset.

I still think turning it Freedom isn't a smart move.

Better, why not open border + PMK's + Same PvP code + map reset or partial reset.

I'm for a mix of everyone's suggestions thus far, except I'm not liking any map reset suggestions.  We founded a deed month or so ago, and would like to keep it.

The Freedom servers recently just narrowly retained the ability to set individual players to KOS on private deeds as a vocal minority with access to Rolf felt even that minor player vs NPC combat for the purpose of property security was too akin to PvP on Freedom servers.

I can't imagine that can of worms will be opened so soon to consider allowing actual PvP on any Freedom server other than Wild.

I voted yes but this

No changes to Wild code, Wild will be pvp as it is now.  Freedom will not be effected either.  I can't hop on a boat from Wild and go kill people on Freedom, and Freedom people can't come to Wild and grief around the rules while the Wilders sit with thumbs in butts not being able to defend their interests.

If the people don't trickle over to Wild, they don't - and more action will need to be taken.  It's very minimal coding and the logical, less disruptive step.

I am sure Lib will need to be dealt with in some way...maybe a little home server for BL instead of a little PvP server. Someplace that freedom folks could get access to Lib chants and call it even.

It's very minimal coding...

You can't possibly know that.

Depending on how he coded the classes, this could be TERRIBLY difficult to code.

Its very minimal coding...

All has to be done is opening border between Wild and Freedom, thats all (aka old JK Home/Wild style) nothing else has to be changed.

I dont really see any reasons in turning Wild into non-pvp. Wilders dont want it and everyone will agree theres no need for another Freedom map (the 3rd one wasnt even really needed).

Having Wild  pvp or turned into non-pvp wont make any diff for the Freedom cluster as a whole since borders are going to be opend anyway, so why not just listen to people and keep it the way they want it??

If borders are opened but Lib continues to exist then her enchants should not be able to transfer over to Freedom.

I've never understood the great issue of Lib enchants on Freedom... Could someone please explain?

I have no idea.

RT ~= FA

BotD ~= WoA + CoC

Bloodthirst is useless.

Locate artifact is useless.

Fungus and Fungus trap are useless.

I've never understood the great issue of Lib enchants on Freedom... Could someone please explain?

Freedomers would drop dead out of fright when being confronted with dark enchants.

And none of these suggestions are new, they all have been turned down before. Changing wild to freedom is the best choise.

If borders are opened but Lib continues to exist then her enchants should not be able to transfer over to Freedom.

What happens to items already here then? And what happens to current items that will be brought over that people have hoarded over time?

I agree, simply open the borders, although make the transfer penalty higher as to prevent the "gatehopping" of servers.

So a few people are up in arms of the idea of Lib enchants being around, but no one wants to put forth a valid reason for why they shouldn't be there...? Until I see a good reason, I can't imagine Rolf caring about Lib enchants on Freedom at all.

No thanks dude.

The only way it works is if Freedom Alliances can KOS all too from all Islands that are apart of Freedom.

Then eveyone can play Tower Wars.

What I see with this is a big mess about to happen.

How about you get yer butts over to Epic and get it through your thick head its done.

No thanks dude.

The only way it works is if Freedom Alliances can KOS all too from all Islands that are apart of Freedom.

How about you get yer butts over to Epic and get it through your thick head its done.

Here is what my thick head thinks. During this process now Freedoms will is being imposed on the future of Wild because our borders will connect, a solution chosen because of the outrage over a request fro one time transfers. If Freedom code is imposed on Wild it will be our code and our server cluster too. I personally think that in the long run you will be dealing with the impact of our will. I personally think you guys are shooting yourselves in the foot. This could have been a live and let live situation...now it is a mess.

Don't mince your words there, Protunia.

Just saying this type of thing would have to be Freedom wide and would be used to grief just like everything else has with alts coming over from somewhere......

The Tower thing can't happen with the change that is coming.

They need to think Deed only here which I would not object to at all.

They should have the right to declare existing deeds, perhaps future deeds PvP only.

In other words you pay for the land you want PvP and grief KOSing on you do not use Towers.

They should be happy they will be able to sell the junk rather than this constant drawn out barrage of Idea's based mostly on self preservation.

No thanks dude.

Here is what my thick head thinks. During this process now Freedoms will is being imposed on the future of Wild because our borders will connect, a solution chosen because of the outrage over a request fro one time transfers. If Freedom code is imposed on Wild it will be our code and our server cluster too. I personally think that in the long run you will be dealing with the impact of our will. I personally think you guys are shooting yourselves in the foot. This could have been a live and let live situation...now it is a mess.

We already have been dealing with F2P alts wilders made from the beginning of F2P on freedom and even now until this day its not something new your 'will' we've seen it first hand over and over on Freedom.

Basically be happy with what you are getting it could have been all erased with no transfer.

No thanks dude.

Basically be happy with what you are getting it could have been all erased with no transfer.

Actually Rolf stated that he wouldn't reset skills or remove the server so...

Either way you would be seeing people from Wild move over.

It's not like we're any different anyway, we're all players in the same game.

I do not think we really know what we are getting yet. It's not over until it's over. I don't need to be happy or settle nor does anyone else. Sure it could be worse...it could also be better. It sounds like you think this is all wrapped up now, but in reality it is only the beginning. The whole "limited PvP" thing has to be dealt with now. I think in the end that will have a much greater impact on Freedom as a whole.

I do not think we really know what we are getting yet. It's not over until it's over. I don't need to be happy or settle nor does anyone else. Sure it could be worse...it could also be better. It sounds like you think this is all wrapped up now, but in reality it is only the beginning. The whole "limited PvP" thing has to be dealt with now. I think in the end that will have a much greater impact on Freedom as a whole.

I know you don't see it yet, but we delt with it on Freedom when the first F2P change came and it never changes to make it worse for the new players......

What I am saying is the changes that are going to happen will be adjusted in the favor of less griefing always....

What I see happening over time is that More and more it will become Freedom to make it easier on the GM's.

Yes there will still be the Arena fighting or an Area of PvP on the server, but not server wide.

I hope you get the right to declare your deeds PvP.

I still hold my stance that Wild should be closed; it's just a mess atm. Last night I went there and 10 people were online; I belonged to no kingdom so I had no respawn points, and there were no portals back to Epic. This is the kind of stuff people quit over.