Sign in to follow this  
Mattson

Fletching Technique

as of recently i have started fletching and have learned a new trick, i've been playing for close to 4 years now i think...but anyway...i have noticed that a lot of villages complain about not having high enough quality wood to imp there arrows with...easy fix... instead of using up logs for imping arrows simply find a bsb that contain 0 arrows and put your arrow that needs a log to be imped into the bsb, then pull it out and it should not need a log anymore..sometimes you may need to do it twice but it is a log saving technique and i hope it helps new players and people not familiar with fletching techniques...enjoy

as of recently i have started fletching and have learned a new trick, i've been playing for close to 4 years now i think...but anyway...i have noticed that a lot of villages complain about not having high enough quality wood to imp there arrows with...easy fix... instead of using up logs for imping arrows simply find a bsb that contain 0 arrows and put your arrow that needs a log to be imped into the bsb, then pull it out and it should not need a log anymore..sometimes you may need to do it twice but it is a log saving technique and i hope it helps new players and people not familiar with fletching techniques...enjoy

Not sure if you found a bug or a "technique" either way, good find

Tip for body control:

Gonna put this out there so anybody can easily get 40+ body control.

Items needed:

Carving knife (preferably enchanted)

200 hunting arrows (they seem to be a tad better then war arrows)

Bulk storage bin

Forge

Empty inventory (Put your non-drops in a backpack or something)

Method:

Put arrows into the bulk storage bin and withdraw them out, click the little 'i' up the top of the inventory box so all the carving knife imps are up the top, start improving them. While your character starts improving those, highlight all the other arrows by using shift drag and put them back into the bulk storage bin. Then withdraw more. Repeat this until you have a whole inventory of arrows that need a carving knife to improve. Once the arrows in the bulk storage bin get to around 30ql, put them into 2 backpacks and put them in a forge. Light the forge (you won't need to fuel it, the kindling keeps the forge lit for long enough). The arrows will start to lose their ql, make sure to watch closely as it is easy to let the arrows burn to nothing. Once they're around 5ql, withdraw them out and repeat the process of improving. This will gain you very good body control and mind logic, while also raising your fletching and carving knife skills.

Some ideas:

You can just make lots of arrows instead of burning down the quality, this is a good idea for people who plan on raising archery. Raising archery while you fletch can be good as it also gives you pretty decent body control.

http://wurmonline.com/forum/index.php?topic=13773.0

;)

That part is more or less covered by:

Put arrows into the bulk storage bin and withdraw them out, click the little 'i' up the top of the inventory box so all the carving knife imps are up the top, start improving them. While your character starts improving those, highlight all the other arrows by using shift drag and put them back into the bulk storage bin. Then withdraw more. Repeat this until you have a whole inventory of arrows that need a carving knife to improve.

Yep teh ole bsb fliparo.....havent used it but been a known thing for awhile.

I would call it a bug.

Okay i will say this again, the part of this tip was for newer people and people who did not know..this was not meant as a reply post..only for knowledge