Sign in to follow this  
AceRifle

Whosville(MR-Evelation)

.                                                      plainwv.gif

Mol-Rehan is the latest arrival to the wild lands. Driven and determined, the people of Mol-Rehan are used to being the underdog, and as a result they are not afraid of a challenge. The smaller population of Mol-Rehan compared to other kingdoms can sometimes leave it at a disadvantage, but Mol-Rehan still remains very competitive in terms of military capability. In part, this is due to the fact that religious emphasis in Mol-Rehan is placed more upon Magranon and the tactical genius of its elders.

Come join in the traditions of the brave and stout warriors of Mol-Rehan. Men and women of special character. Born of Magranons will, from fire and sand, we are the feared warriors of Mol-Rehan, bane of Libila, destroyers of her faith. Come realize your destiny and write your chapter in the great history of our storied nation.

If you want to have fun and create amazing things, join us. If you want your enemies to cower in fear at the mention of your name, join us. Many hands make light work and many swords shall slay our enemies. Is your time now? Only you choose. You make your own luck, write your own legend and become everything you've dreamed of.

We welcome veteran players and new players alike. Pm me for information on joining or hang out around Flamma and lets begin our journey. Together the hand becomes the fist and we shall rise from the flames to claim our destiny!

Now you have a special chance to get in on the beginning of this amazing story. Join today and lets create the most amazing capital city ever created in wurm!

Join in on exciting and dangerous raids!

Help turn back the tide on the Horde of the summoned and reclaim the land in the name of magranon!

Become a feared warrior or a skilled craftsman, the choice is yours!

Find old friends or meet new ones, a new Whosville for you is waiting...

Torch-03-june.gifindex.php?action=dlattach;attach=2490;type=avatarTorch-03-june.gif

thumb_hTRGu81CZxjchwMcXbTANuzU.png

I'm interested in joining, where do I fill out an application? 

Great name to copy for a village, only one village that I know of on Wild worthy of the name.

Good luck with the recruiting, Pirates.

And the Epic version will be just as glorious.

After some fact checking I found some of these guys have been MR longer then even you gary, so it is dissapointing to see some of the responses from MRH. Perhaps in time this will change.

Out of curiosity and respect before I join - Did you ask Horton if you could use the name and shield emblem?  Or did you just use it? 

Before we put the cart before the pony I am sorry to inform you that after reviewing your record the decison of the council was a unanimous "no". Thanks for the interest and good luck.

Before we put the cart before the pony I am sorry to inform you that after reviewing your record the decison of the council was a unanimous "no". Thanks for the interest and good luck.

Indeed after a debate we over rode any consideration with my experience of your Immatureness and kingdom hopping to be unacceptable .

Cheers

Darn, well I tried!  Best of luck to the two of you building a whole capital. 

Darn, well I tried!  Best of luck with your future kingdom leading.

Good luck to you too.

Attention

This thread has been cleaned.

Continued failure to abide by the forum rules could result in accounts being penalized.

This is a recruitment thread . Keep it on topic .

Thanks .

Kediec (Game Moderator)

How do I join?

The settlement of Whosville has just been founded by Utu.

Join MR on epic elevation and send a pm to Utu,Acer,Blazinasian or Dragonpen to join up!

DO NOT JOIN THIS VILLAGE.

I do not use the forums much after my old account we randomly erased, I had played during MR-Home and realized a new server was released.  I joined a few days ago, and trained up a bit.  I wanted  to go MR but accidently choose JK.  I tried to convert to MR.  I swam literally from JK Home (after mistakingly picking it), swam all way around Elevation to find Mol Rehan after having go pass 2 other kingdoms.  I arrived in their local, and greeted them.

[01:48:13] <Crusader> Can you convert me?  This is my 3rd attempt, I swam from JKH to Elevation, then to here.

[01:48:23] <Crusader> And died three times trying to get to MR.

[01:48:31] <Dragonpen> well welcoem to mr

We then talked about how we died a lot out in the woods, I told them where I was so I could be converted.

Then suddenly I was attacked by them. 

[01:52:42] Acer mauls you very hard in the right calf and harms it.

[01:52:42] You are dead.

[01:52:42] You are halted on the way to the netherworld by a dark spirit, demanding knowledge.

This is likely just a sad pathetic noob trap to get people to go there and then they kill you for your gear or fight skill.  I just tried to join the kingdom and possibly village and only was killed for nothing.

Utu,Acer,Blazinasian or Dragonpen to join up!

These are the EXACT same names that were in my local and attacked me.  Thanks, my five friends and I will be joining another kingdom, not this one.  That is for sure.

DO NOT JOIN THIS VILLAGE.

I do not use the forums much after my old account we randomly erased, I had played during MR-Home and realized a new server was released.  I joined a few days ago, and trained up a bit.  I wanted  to go MR but accidently choose JK.  I tried to convert to MR.  I swam literally from JK Home (after mistakingly picking it), swam all way around Elevation to find Mol Rehan after having go pass 2 other kingdoms.  I arrived in their local, and greeted them.

[01:48:13] <Crusader> Can you convert me?  This is my 3rd attempt, I swam from JKH to Elevation, then to here.

[01:48:23] <Crusader> And died three times trying to get to MR.

[01:48:31] <Dragonpen> well welcoem to mr

We then talked about how we died a lot out in the woods, I told them where I was so I could be converted.

Then suddenly I was attacked by them. 

[01:52:42] Acer mauls you very hard in the right calf and harms it.

[01:52:42] You are dead.

[01:52:42] You are halted on the way to the netherworld by a dark spirit, demanding knowledge.

This is likely just a sad pathetic noob trap to get people to go there and then they kill you for your gear or fight skill.  I just tried to join the kingdom and possibly village and only was killed for nothing.

Utu,Acer,Blazinasian or Dragonpen to join up!

These are the EXACT same names that were in my local and attacked me.  Thanks, my five friends and I will be joining another kingdom, not this one.  That is for sure.

I warned you on IRC bud.

Where does it state anywhere I must be trained up?  Or be a fighter?  Nowhere.

I have trained up my skills except for my fight skill.  I almost have the [Digger] title now too.  You're straying from the point which is that you guys kill potential recruits, and I advise no one to go to this village to attempt to join it because most likely they will just kill you also.  You'll sadly lose all your gear.

I apologize to those who forewarned me in advance on #IRC, I should of listened, but I greatly enjoyed being on MR-Home back in the Wild server days, it had a lot of history and meaning to me.  The game changed though, and evidently so have some of the players of Mol-Rehan, this is nothing like how we were.  You bring shame to wear the vest and stripes.

Join MRH, Crusader, they have no real link or affiliation with the MR on Elevation, and the more polite players are there.  Try /t Gary or /t SavageScholz if you make it there ever. 

Where does it state anywhere I must be trained up?  Or be a fighter?  Nowhere.

I have trained up my skills except for my fight skill.  I almost have the [Digger] title now too.  You're straying from the point which is that you guys kill potential recruits, and I advise no one to go to this village to attempt to join it because most likely they will just kill you also.  You'll sadly lose all your gear.

I apologize to those who forewarned me in advance on #IRC, I should of listened, but I greatly enjoyed being on MR-Home back in the Wild server days, it had a lot of history and meaning to me.  The game changed though, and evidently so have some of the players of Mol-Rehan, this is nothing like how we were.  You bring shame to wear the vest and stripes.

If you have that much digging you have enough body to have an affinity, amd would have given rank, you are not on /deaths, that account that got killed was an alt. Nice try posteh.