Sign in to follow this  
AceRifle

Whosville(MR-Evelation)

My right honourable friend we both hold precisley the same view, Holla!

DO NOT JOIN THIS VILLAGE.

I do not use the forums much after my old account we randomly erased, I had played during MR-Home and realized a new server was released.  I joined a few days ago, and trained up a bit.  I wanted  to go MR but accidently choose JK.  I tried to convert to MR.  I swam literally from JK Home (after mistakingly picking it), swam all way around Elevation to find Mol Rehan after having go pass 2 other kingdoms.  I arrived in their local, and greeted them.

[01:48:13] <Crusader> Can you convert me?  This is my 3rd attempt, I swam from JKH to Elevation, then to here.

[01:48:23] <Crusader> And died three times trying to get to MR.

[01:48:31] <Dragonpen> well welcoem to mr

We then talked about how we died a lot out in the woods, I told them where I was so I could be converted.

Then suddenly I was attacked by them. 

[01:52:42] Acer mauls you very hard in the right calf and harms it.

[01:52:42] You are dead.

[01:52:42] You are halted on the way to the netherworld by a dark spirit, demanding knowledge.

This is likely just a sad pathetic noob trap to get people to go there and then they kill you for your gear or fight skill.  I just tried to join the kingdom and possibly village and only was killed for nothing.

Utu,Acer,Blazinasian or Dragonpen to join up!

These are the EXACT same names that were in my local and attacked me.  Thanks, my five friends and I will be joining another kingdom, not this one.  That is for sure.

Wow... sorry that happend to you. That's seriously messed up and wrong.

Wow... sorry that happend to you. That's seriously messed up and wrong.

No, it's a known alt. Moving on.

MR would have no reason to kill a noob unless it was an alt, which it was. Not sure why you would choose to bring that up again.