Sign in to follow this  
darthryan

Remove Trolls Bashing on Deed

I would be happy for them to bash on deed, if the AI made sure they did not walk onto a deed in the first place unless domed and lead in, or kited in by aggroing them. To be honest, I thought that was the coding anyway as my experiences with trolls wandering around my deed have all come to that, however, from what others are saying it doesn't appear to be the case.

Bump... had 3 trolls near my deed today, including a champ, and two different pens broken.

One of the few reasons I made a mag priest was to breed champ trolls, sadly I can not do that anymore :(

• Like 1

No, disagree.

Either make deed guards able to kill a troll, as they currently cannot or make trolls suddenly become weaker once they enter a deed.

• Like 2

Bump... had 3 trolls near my deed today, including a champ, and two different pens broken.

Now im just jealous, i search for 8 hours find nothing, yet the just walk up to your front door D:

• Like 1

Necro bump... now that older animals spawn, this is even MORE of a problem. Spirit templar vs. Aged greenish troll=templar dead twice, troll still at healthy.

Bump because im tired of repairing walls due to stupid trolls

They bash walls? I heard some people have them penned now.

Bump.

Another troll, another wall to replace. Good that it wasn't a pen this time.

Remove the bashing already.

Bump.

Another troll, another wall to replace. Good that it wasn't a pen this time.

Remove the bashing already.

-1  they should always bash, Sorry guys I do not think he should modify how trolls are.

• Like 1

Is there any good reason to make them bash? I know people would pen them if they didn't, but who cares? Pets are useless.

Is there any good reason to make them bash? I know people would pen them if they didn't, but who cares? Pets are useless.

Because they are Trolls and should be feared.

• Like 1

Soo.... they SHOULD let all my horses out while I'm sleeping?

Soo.... they SHOULD let all my horses out while I'm sleeping?

YES! and Goblins should pick locks too!! :P

• Like 2

Trolls only bash when hungry, if you keep them well fed you can pen them in, the answer here is to surround your deed with meat clearly.

• Like 1

It is annoying and unfair for any non-unique animal or creature to bash walls.  People should not have to worry about having their horses and other animals let out, or their valuables and crops opened to theft just because trolls bash.  I have also heard that lava fiends can bash, but I have not heard any complaints of it.

BIG +1 to non unique bashing being removed, at the very least on deed.

Trolls only bash when hungry, if you keep them well fed you can pen them in, the answer here is to surround your deed with meat clearly.

this

this

Exactly... this change PROMOTES penning trolls, not discourages it.

Bump because im tired of repairing walls due to stupid trolls

+1

+1 this wasn't what i asked for.

And the dragon bashing doesn't work anyway.

Bump because a troll stole my horse.  Sick of repairing walls.

we dont fear you :P

but on topic:  +1 for removing this if its still ingame.  i'm on freedom because i dont want to havta deal with anything breaking my fences and animals going missing and whatnot... its silly to have trolls bashing fences on a server where we can't do it ourselves to any fence we happen across, but a troll can do it

we dont fear you :P

but on topic:  +1 for removing this if its still ingame.  i'm on freedom because i dont want to havta deal with anything breaking my fences and animals going missing and whatnot... its silly to have trolls bashing fences on a server where we can't do it ourselves to any fence we happen across, but a troll can do it

Yeah I suppose you would rather have them come and paint your fences for you when your off line... :o