Sign in to follow this  
Rolf

Wild joining the freedom cluster ETA Monday the 19th.

Remove JK, MR, and HoTs.

Give us just village alliances, and let us choose what god we want to be.

Have open boarders.

Done.

Have champs but instead of loosing a point per day have it no points lost over time, just one life and you looser the stats.

Hell, keep the current map too, just anything but freedom code.

There will be noob griefers and we wont be able to do anthing after 5 years of just being able to kill them.

Wild will make a stand!

+1

Weekend warrior, here we come ;)

I don't know why Wilders are complaining though. Sadly their server has died and this is an attempt to revive it - and they can move their items around wherever they want to. It's basicly either completely SHUT Wild or this - I think this is a better solution all in all. We just kinda need some more players to support another Freedom server alongside Epic though!!

Only reason we are complaining, is because we don't want people messing around being idiots and not being able to do anything about it. Griefers are probably the most negative thing about freedom, atleast on wild we could fix that on our own.

Having on top of that free unkillable griefers on a pvp server is even worse.

Posting the same thing twice, is not reading back.

Being able to have free alts that can not be harmed if undeeded on a server with pvp will never work.

Even payed alts that can not be harmed if undeeded on a server with pvp will never work....

And realy read back now, numerous reasons have been given why this won't work, not just that one reason that I gave wich you mentioned twice.

Whats the famous Wild Qoute tossed around constantly???  lemme think.... OH YEAH!!!

DEAL WITH IT!

Lol people from freedom whinned endlesly about any sugjestion that wilders gave, now everything is done to make people on freedom happy and the people on wild are ignored. You guys don't even know how wild is or works, and it is very obvious if you think this plan would work.

YOU SIR need to get your facts straight

The only thing freedom "was concerned with"  was the mass amount of items crossing server NOTHING ELSE.  Now the Item are unlimited so .. what did WE gain? 

All the other whines came from exwilders and current wilders tyvm

Lol people from freedom whinned endlesly about any sugjestion that wilders gave, now everything is done to make people on freedom happy and the people on wild are ignored. You guys don't even know how wild is or works, and it is very obvious if you think this plan would work.

Believe me i have read the forums for a looooooonngggg time  I know exactly how it works..

Protect teh precious at all costs...using emails, IRC, Chat, Forums, what ever means possible.

Just Stop while you're ahead Please....

I don't know why Wilders are complaining though. Sadly their server has died and this is an attempt to revive it - and they can move their items around wherever they want to. It's basicly either completely SHUT Wild or this - I think this is a better solution all in all. We just kinda need some more players to support another Freedom server alongside Epic though!!

This. I expected Wild/wurm to reset sometime soon for the past 3 years anyway, so this is at least not the worst possible solution where everyone loses the map, items and skills. Doesn't mean it'll interest me still, wurm pvp hasn't made me play in at least a year so living on a freedom server definitely won't, but I'm not raging anymore.

Being able to have free alts that can not be harmed if undeeded on a server with pvp will never work.

Even payed alts that can not be harmed if undeeded on a server with pvp will never work....

And realy read back now, numerous reasons have been given why this won't work, not just that one reason that I gave wich you mentioned twice.

Whats the famous Wild Qoute tossed around constantly???  lemme think.... OH YEAH!!!

DEAL WITH IT!

LOL. Your tears fuel us Freedomers. Who cares if this is gonna work or not. I already know the future outcome of Wild.

We're just here to have fun before this tanks completely :)

I'll see YOU. On Wild, Boy!

Get ready for Sweet Chin Music.

Only reason we are complaining, is because we don't want people messing around being idiots and not being able to do anything about it. Griefers are probably the most negative thing about freedom, atleast on wild we could fix that on our own.

Having on top of that free unkillable griefers on a pvp server is even worse.

Yet then again, griefing is hardly a major problem here on Freedom. It's a myth that it exists. All you have to do is lock your valuables and/or put them on a deed and it's fine!! ;)

I've had one problem with griefers here on freedom. I just said, "go away," and spreaded his name on kchat to warn others. Simples :)

If anything, make Wild have the Outlaw system that was on JK Home.  If we do kill people, we are made into Outlaws.

People are having serious problems with understanding that Wild is older then Freedom, has generated more money then Freedom, and even started the Gold 2 Map as Rolf's "vision" for the game.

Give it a little more respect then what your giving it now...

hurrr im goin to make highways -  shouldn't be your attitude.  If anything there needs to be conservation rules for building huge roads or terraforming a lot.  This map is Historical and should stay that way.

DEAL WITH IT!

YOU SIR need to get your facts straight

The only thing freedom "was concerned with"  was the mass amount of items crossing server NOTHING ELSE.  Now the Item are unlimited so .. what did WE gain? 

All the other whines came from exwilders and current wilders tyvm

you got f2p, limited pvp, freedom rules

we got nothing, we only lose things we like about wild.

I don't think you see why this change is being made. It's not because all Freedomers said they wanted the wild to become a freedom server. It's because wild is very empty, and this idea might help to make it more populated.

Remove JK, MR, and HoTs.

Have open boarders.

Done.

Have champs but instead of loosing a point per day have it no points lost over time, just one life and you looser the stats.

There will be noob griefers and we wont be able to do anthing after 5 years of just being able to kill them.

Wild will make a stand!

+1

This map is Historical and should stay that way.

Oh YES!!! +1

The GM's should be there now making Historical sites off limits.

However that does not mean the Whole Map.

Remove JK, MR, and HoTs.

Have open boarders.

Done.

Wild will make a stand!

+1

Quote yourself more!

This is hilarious! :D

If anything, make Wild have the Outlaw system that was on JK Home.  If we do kill people, we are made into Outlaws.

People are having serious problems with understanding that Wild is older then Freedom, has generated more money then Freedom, and even started the Gold 2 Map as Rolf's "vision" for the game.

Give it a little more respect then what your giving it now...

hurrr im goin to make highways -  shouldn't be your attitude.  If anything there needs to be conservation rules for building huge roads or terraforming a lot.  This map is Historical and should stay that way.

I could care less about the history of the place, im no happier than you and ill make a highway if I please.

We have 3 signups for the make wild a highway system now.  anymore please pm me

I could care less about the history of the place, im no happier than you and ill make a highway if I please.

Comments like these really hope Rolf puts in an Outlaw system.

Then Wild can still take care of their problems - with tower guards chasing us around ;p

Remove JK, MR, and HoTs.

Have open boarders.

Done.

Wild will make a stand!

+1

Quote yourself more!

This is hilarious! :D

I didn't write this but I agree with it and with all the freedom noobs crying they like the idea I want to make sure my tears are seen

Hi.

I thought the main freedom arguement for no was it will ruin the economy. Your allowing people to sail over with goods with this idea. So why not scrap the whole idea and allow people to sail over freely (and remove kingdoms maybe). Does the same thing really.

I didn't keep track much of the other topics so can someone tell me why that can't happen. Thanks

I don't think you see why this change is being made. It's not because all Freedomers said they wanted the wild to become a freedom server. It's because wild is very empty, and this idea might help to make it more populated.

Actualy wild was just getting a bit more active again, now that epic seems to be getting boring.

This change is worse then no change, especialy not being able to attack undeeded people will make this one spy alt/griefing frenzie.

On freedom people grief because they are bored or think they can gain a little, on wild you grief to be able to attack the enemie.

Pvp= griefing in a way, so mixing unkillable alts  with players that are fighting a war won't work ever.

Comments like these really hope Rolf puts in an Outlaw system.

Just use the KoS system, it works very well on freedom  ::)

up to 5 for the build the highway to make wild "prettier" keep pming if you want to join!

Then Wild can still take care of their problems - with tower guards chasing us around ;p

Hi.

I thought the main freedom arguement for no was it will ruin the economy. Your allowing people to sail over with goods with this idea. So why not scrap the whole idea and allow people to sail over freely (and remove kingdoms maybe). Does the same thing really.

I didn't keep track much of the other topics so can someone tell me why that can't happen. Thanks

That, i believe, is because of the whole "weekend warrior" concept it would create. People living on freedom, and only going to wild to raid while remaining safe from it themselves. It was something the Wilders were heavily against, i recall.

Hi.

:P are you crazy this is much better!!!  Now its Freedom2 :) with a Wild Twist.

F2P's are going to love seeing what has been accomplished on that server.

Glory days are ahead for you take advantage of it.

I, Finnishpkt promise to grief, bug abuse and troll untill wild is back to normal. I'll destroy roads and steal anything in open area. Theres a reason this is called wild. IF you don't want to get griefed or waste your time building stuff here just to get destroyed, stay in freedom.

I'm asking all Wild players to join together, and fight against our enemy.

^lols

Actualy wild was just getting a bit more active again, now that epic seems to be getting boring.

This change is worse then no change, especialy not being able to attack undeeded people will make this one spy alt/griefing frenzie.

On freedom people grief because they are bored or think they can gain a little, on wild you grief to be able to attack the enemie.

Pvp= griefing in a way, so mixing unkillable alts  with players that are fighting a war won't work ever.

Haven't really noticed much change, in the afternoons (west europe), the playercount is about 4-10 and in the evening like right now the player count sticks at less than 20.

From what I've seen, it's been like this for quite a while now

Haven't really noticed much change, in the afternoons (west europe), the playercount is about 4-10 and in the evening like right now the player count sticks at less than 20.

From what I've seen, it's been like this for quite a while now

I've seen that many on GV.....the smallest land with a limited player base.