Sign in to follow this  
Rolf

Wild joining the freedom cluster ETA Monday the 19th.

Remove JK, MR, and HoTs.

Give us just village alliances, and let us choose what god we want to be.

Have open boarders.

Done.

Have champs but instead of loosing a point per day have it no points lost over time, just one life and you looser the stats.

Hell, keep the current map too, just anything but freedom code.

There will be noob griefers and we wont be able to do anthing after 5 years of just being able to kill them.

Wild will make a stand!

But do you really think this will bring more people to wild?

Remove JK, MR, and HoTs.

Have open boarders.

Done.

Have champs but instead of loosing a point per day have it no points lost over time, just one life and you looser the stats.

There will be noob griefers and we wont be able to do anthing after 5 years of just being able to kill them.

Wild will make a stand!

+1

Excellent!! sounds great!! +1

Maybe if you had read some posts in this treat, you would have understood that this can not work.

Remove JK, MR, and HoTs.

Have open boarders.

Done.

Wild will make a stand!

+1

Maybe if you had read some posts in this treat, you would have understood that this can not work.

They said the same thing about moving F2P to freedom Btw....No It wont work!!!

yeah ok we see what happend since then.  ;D

Read furder back...

And this isn't freedom, how can you have deed pvp and also have free alts walk around the battlefield unharmed. This will be abused sooooooooooooooooooo much.

Remove JK, MR, and HoTs.

Have open boarders.

Done.

Wild will make a stand!

+1

Read furder back...

I will be tearing up any major highway that bothers my eyes.

I grinded my lockpicking for a reason on Wild, and plan to use it....

I think the new Wild needs a new ruleset

I will be tearing up any major highway that bothers my eyes.

I grinded my lockpicking for a reason on Wild, and plan to use it....

I think the new Wild needs a new ruleset

This.

Oh well. Guess we're in for another slap-patch for the game, then.

Aren't compromises great? ;)

Yeah it might just be that rolf needs to adjust his plans, or alot of vets will be perma banned and that would be a loss of income.

Sounds like a self-regulating problem to me.

Read furder back...

Posting the same thing twice, is not reading back.

Being able to have free alts that can not be harmed if undeeded on a server with pvp will never work.

Even payed alts that can not be harmed if undeeded on a server with pvp will never work....

And realy read back now, numerous reasons have been given why this won't work, not just that one reason that I gave wich you mentioned twice.

Recruiting freedomers for the "build wild a Highway system"

PM me ingame if interested

Yeah it might just be that rolf needs to adjust his plans, or alot of vets will be perma banned and that would be a loss of income.

People on wild will keep playing as they are used to and they will get banned. People that come from freedom will think they are safe but will die and maybe quit. Both parties lose...

People on wild will keep playing as they are used to and they will get banned. People that come from freedom will think they are safe but will die and maybe quit. Both parties lose...

And then the server shuts down, and I WIN!

*evil laugh* ;)

Being able to have free alts that can not be harmed if undeeded on a server with pvp will never work.

Even payed alts that can not be harmed if undeeded on a server with pvp will never work....

And realy read back now, numerous reasons have been given why this won't work, not just that one reason that I gave wich you mentioned twice.

Whats the famous Wild Quote tossed around constantly???  lemme think.... OH YEAH!!!

DEAL WITH IT!

Whats the famous Wild Qoute tossed around constantly???  lemme think.... OH YEAH!!!

DEAL WITH IT!

This thread should really be closed before the universe will collapse due to the amount of retarded comments so far.

Recruiting freedomers for the "build wild a Highway system"

PM me ingame if interested

1 sign up so far, PM if wanting to join in the "build wild a highway system" thanks

Whats the famous Wild Qoute tossed around constantly???  lemme think.... OH YEAH!!!

DEAL WITH IT!

Lol people from freedom whinned endlesly about any sugjestion that wilders gave, now everything is done to make people on freedom happy and the people on wild are ignored. You guys don't even know how wild is or works, and it is very obvious if you think this plan would work.

Weekend warrior, here we come ;)

I don't know why Wilders are complaining though. Sadly their server has died and this is an attempt to revive it - and they can move their items around wherever they want to. It's basicly either completely SHUT Wild or this - I think this is a better solution all in all. We just kinda need some more players to support another Freedom server alongside Epic though!!