Sign in to follow this  
Rolf

Wild joining the freedom cluster ETA Monday the 19th.

Considering the many issues to be raised and addressed by the Council, I am happy that Wild is going to remain open, and with at least SOME pvp, if not across the whole map. allowing f2p on the server is one way of repopulation and allowing villages to declare war is one way to not only introduce people to Wurm's PVP side but also to keep wild..wild.

Multi story houses sound great, hopefully they will come with rooms inside houses as an option too.

and good move on changing the date from friday to monday  ;D

this will cause griefing.... People that aren't in a deed can just grief and noone can kill em...

I assume that Wild, since its joining the Freedom cluster, will get the the same anti-griefing code we are under.

How can you moderate a server with (crappy partial) pvp? So people in deed who go to war can do wathever and destroy things, but people not on a deed can get banned for griefing? This will lead to alot of bs.

Rules could be made so that such griefing stuff is only allowed on deeds. For example deed settings could prevent that from happening unless you're at war, that way it's only possible during a war and any off deed griefing would still be punishable by rules.

Just an example of how it could work, there's certainly more than one way it could.

Then if  deed A has defences off deed, then deed B can not destroy them and not get to deed A.

I don't have anything agains deed warfare, but if people that aren't in a deed can't be killed this will lead to abuse for sure.

NO.

All the wild members have said NO to wild becoming a freedom isle.

This is not what we want, and i think turning it into freedom rules is just the wrong thing to do.

Please revise this Rolf, none of us want this.

Then what do you suggest?

We suggest just getting rid of the kingdoms and let us play. Make it a pvp version of freedom. give epic the kingdoms

Nice job spreading out the 800 players playing even more. 6 servers isnt enough no... When there are only 100 players playing on each at max. When wild is the size of independence... thats just great.

NO.

All the wild members have said NO to wild becoming a freedom isle.

This is not what we want, and i think turning it into freedom rules is just the wrong thing to do.

Please revise this Rolf, none of us want this.

Arent you playing on epic?

We suggest just getting rid of the kingdoms and let us play. Make it a pvp version of freedom. give epic the kingdoms

but he did. he said deeds can wardec each other. what else is there?

Remove JK, MR, and HoTs.

Give us just village alliances, and let us choose what god we want to be.

Have open boarders.

Done.

Have champs but instead of loosing a point per day have it no points lost over time, just one life and you looser the stats.

Hell, keep the current map too, just anything but freedom code.

There will be noob griefers and we wont be able to do anthing after 5 years of just being able to kill them.

Wild will make a stand!

Remove JK, MR, and HoTs.

Have open boarders.

Done.

Have champs but instead of loosing a point per day have it no points lost over time, just one life and you looser the stats.

There will be noob griefers and we wont be able to do anthing after 5 years of just being able to kill them.

Wild will make a stand!

Im comin for ya, ive learned alot of trickeries from the freedomites!

Remove JK, MR, and HoTs.

Have open boarders.

Done.

Wild will make a stand!

+1

Remove JK, MR, and HoTs.

Have open boarders.

Done.

Wild will make a stand!

Remove JK, MR, and HoTs.

Have open boarders.

Done.

Wild will make a stand!

+alot

Remove JK, MR, and HoTs.

Have open boarders.

Done.

Wild will make a stand!

Do you want the non moveable highway out of cobble or slab (please say cobble!)  :P

Wild will always be wild for me, road or no road if i choose to dig it up i will.

WE DONT WANT THIS

Wild will always be wild for me, road or no road if i choose to dig it up i will.

WE DONT WANT THIS

Gotta play nice now, freedumbers have rules, u know dis

WE DONT WANT THIS

WE DONT WANT THIS

Wild doesn't, this is SPARTAAAAAAA euhm WILDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.

Remove JK, MR, and HoTs.

Have open boarders.

Done.

Wild will make a stand!

Underground Freedomer corps are already forming. They are coming for you Wilders! Prepare for the upcoming war. Carebears vs Vets!

WE DONT WANT THIS

Forcing unwanted changes on the population is not going to make them play nice, expecting your highways to be untouched is almost wishful thinking, more so if anything like what happened on Exodus's highways. :|

Remove JK, MR, and HoTs.

Have open boarders.

Done.

Wild will make a stand!

Underground Freedomer corps are already forming. They are coming for you Wilders! Prepare for the upcoming war. Carebears vs Vets!

lol  should be about like PvP as it is.  scrolling text

Yeah it might just be that rolf needs to adjust his plans, or alot of vets will be perma banned and that would be a loss of income.

i CBA reading everything, the freedom enclosure rules DONT count on wild righT? and same for highway rules? That would totally ruin the server