Sign in to follow this  
Fariun

Account Auction + Deed

Account name is Fariun. He is currently unprem.

He has moderate skills.

45 masonry

38 stone cutting

48 digging

40 mining

35 woodcutting

32 carpentry

18 fine carpentry

30 Faith (mag)

Most other skills are lower between 1-20

18 shipbuilding

Several enchanted tools, most high quality.

The account also comes with a Deed in Southern Exodus called Athame.

The deed is comprised of two 3x3 stone houses. 1 Iron / strip mine. 2 4x5 farming plots. 2 3x5 animal pens. The whole deed is set up on an incomplete tiered system with easy access to Clay, Tar, and water on both sides. Dock with BsBs for deliveries. Account also has several gems in bank, around 100ql worth.

6s inside the deed for 3 months upkeep.

Deed has several horses.

Large cart with full rafts.

I do know this account is not old or extremely high skilled but it makes a great starter account or is even useful for someone who want an alt for those tedious tasks. I am strapped for cash this holiday season and am just looking for a bit of extra. I'll keep the auction up a few days unless a hidden buyout is reached. Thanks for your time.

Auction starts at 12€. Increments of 2€ are fine but no lower...Auction ends Dec. 15th. Thanks again. Happy Holidays- Fariun

Deed of Athame

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/585/wurm201112131223.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/830/wurm2011121312231.jpg/

How much for just the deed? Pictures please of the "incomplete" tiers?

Pictures linked above. I'd prefer just to sell both the account and deed honestly. 12€ is a low starting price for both an account and the deed as it is.

I am not looking to sell just the deed. However 10e is not enough to cover the deed alone. Don't low-ball and please don't deviate from the auction itself.

Truth be told, 10euro seems decent for the deed, assuming it is something like 21x21 + guard. The account might go for another 20euro, depending on what high quality items and tools it actually holds (gieb pic of inv).

This deed/accounts already changed hands and this thread should be closed as a result. =/