Sign in to follow this  
BrandonSF

Trapped in a mine at zombieland.

Edit:

Some nice players helped him out, but this should really have been handled by a GM instead of letting a player wait for 5+ hours before he gets out.

Mine traps are clearly against the rules, can we get some better guidelines so all GMs do the same instead of some help players get out of griefing death traps, while others would rather let them quit because they have to wait months for a deed to disband before they can escape.

Agreed with wulf

I have also come across people in trouble in the same situation and after waitin for several hours for gms to show, in the end being needed to be saved by us players. If anyone ever gets stuck in an area without players or very hard to get its pratically a  sure death ..

I do on the other hand understand that they can be (VERY) busy for a certain period, meanin it might still take 5 hours but they should show ..

Yea... heck if i was a GM id gladly volunteer to getting noobs outta mines

I think this issue should be resolved by adding some kind of in game feature preventing it in the first place.

Its true that sometimes there don't seem to be enough GM's but the more fixes that are hard coded the better in the end.

Nytician.

i had this at Goodsprings myself, sinces its abandoned (but still deeded) I just suicided and my body was close enough to the edge for me to get my stuff back.

Oh a GM came out after about an hour. He looked at me and said I had to wait for the deed owner to open the gate. After about 2 more hours, FrostyMug, Sifuasia, and MrCord spent another 2 hour helping me get out. We eventually mined and dug out.