Sign in to follow this  
MamaDarkness

~ Independence Community Map Project v2.0~

Dark Royale where Hafen Magincia was @ 36x, 57/58y. The other magincia deeds on that island are all gone now.

Dark Banjoes replaces Deliverenace @ 54x, 50y.

Sword coast dock, sword coast and foggy harbor around 45x, 51y are all gone.

Night Haunter replaces Archon @ 12x, 35y.

Northside Haven 3 is gone from 17x, 53y.

Load of others disbanded on th twitter feed I can't be bothered repeating.

Deutron, Phoenix Point, Wanakai are no longer there, Buckeye has taken over the entire area as well as a canal that is probably 50% finished. Here is a picture with all the updated deeds there are 5 new ones as of now. Buckeye Bay, Buckeye Port, Buckeye Resort, Buckeye Bowery, And Buckeye Horse Market.

34ytr4j.png

Would like Inner Sea Sanctuary add to map, 36y 28x, Guard tower is at point as well as the clay resource in Perim. Elarial is gone as well.

can you add "Chuck Norris lives here" in the upper right corner of 38X 5Y please

Hello Mamadarkness,

I captured these disbandings from the events log and looked them up on the current Independence map.

[08:21:59] The settlement of Sylvanwoods has just

been disbanded by Ethkor.  57x, 50y

[05:29:42] The settlement of Refuge has just been

disbanded. 41x, 61y

[04:57:00] The settlement of The Shop has just

been disbanded by Pyromancer. 62x, 36y

[22:56:19] The settlement of Mare Nostrum has

just been disbanded by Munchie. 40x, 55y

[18:00:22] The settlement of Bearshark Reserve

has just been disbanded. 27x, 44y

Also during a sightseeing row along the coast I came across Yggdrasil and Avernelle (shown in red below)

Independence-Settlement-update-1.jpg

Hello Mamadarkness,

I captured these disbandings from the events log and looked them up on the current Independence map.

[08:21:59] The settlement of Sylvanwoods has just

been disbanded by Ethkor.  57x, 50y

[05:29:42] The settlement of Refuge has just been

disbanded. 41x, 61y

[04:57:00] The settlement of The Shop has just

been disbanded by Pyromancer. 62x, 36y

[22:56:19] The settlement of Mare Nostrum has

just been disbanded by Munchie. 40x, 55y

[18:00:22] The settlement of Bearshark Reserve

has just been disbanded. 27x, 44y

Also during a sightseeing row along the coast I came across Yggdrasil and Avernelle (shown in red below)

Independence-Settlement-update-1.jpg

the shop was remade a couple of hours later not sure it safe to delete

[08:32:06] It is 00:15:17 on day of the Ant in week 3 of the Raven's starfall in the year of 1022.

[08:32:06] The settlement of The Shop has just been founded by Pyromancer.

and deed can only be added by there owner

the shop was remade a couple of hours later not sure it safe to delete

[08:32:06] It is 00:15:17 on day of the Ant in week 3 of the Raven's starfall in the year of 1022.

[08:32:06] The settlement of The Shop has just been founded by Pyromancer.

and deed can only be added by there owner

Thanks BIGpapa . . . . I did catch another one which did a similar event but obviously missed that one.

Howdy, Mama.

First, thanks so much for keeping this map up to date.  It's one of the reasons my buddy and I decided to try this game out.  Glad we did!

I've been really dragging my feet for the last four months about putting in a request to update the map for our village, because as things were layed out, there just wasn't room in there for it.  So this pic has some topographical tweaks for our area, nothing too fancy.

Wealdin is at roughly 45x,28y.  Grande Steppe Wildlife Preserve is actually further east than listed on Map.  Crystal Bay Castle is gone, as is Last Resort.  The lake is called Crystal Bay (says so on the colossus), and its eastern shore is much different than on the map, so there's a whole lot of forest that was showing previously as water.  Down along that shore is Wealdin Wharf, and south of the road going over the steppe is pretty much all forest now.

Also, Free Barron Hall is not quite yet defunct, but in the last throes of death and has been explicitly abandoned by its mayor.

6970901430_d9c03f7d77.jpg

I hope this helps!

Darkness falls, fort forsaken, les reveurs, and berlin have all been disbanded and can be removed.  They are located in the colossus lake area.

thanks for all the work.

BERLIN is still there

[06:31:02] You enter Berlin.

it's a ghost town but still there

I've established Luna Point directly opposite across the lake from Castella Nemi.

Can you please add my settlement its named Halos Stables located at 46y 21x Left bottem side of the tile

ok this is my first post ...

liberty shores placement on the map is wrong

its in between the y part of the cross roads and the corner to the southeast ...

the main road west from freedom market and the y at that crossroads near liberty shores is where my writ is ..north side of the main road rite above where you put liberty shores lol....

also liberty port is a lil closer to shore ...

liberty metal works is far west then its placement on the map... if you remember public docks liberty metal works is slightly north and east of it ....theres a tar pit on the public docks and clay pit farther west where the guard tower is which needs to moved north a lil bit ..

it seems you left out lower liberty donno why ..but its half way between liberty shores on the road that heads east from the corner of that y section that heads southeast right about the bottum of that white spot on the north side of that side dew south of the main road from freedom market west bound right about the sector line between 30y38x and 31y38x...

57x,14y...

Maplewood Lodge is now known as Hobo With A Whetstone. Deed in same place as previous one.

Cherryglade Farm is now Cherry Pie Inn. Deed in same place as previous one.

independenceupdatefroms.th.jpg

Link to our deeds on indy...  If you would like to load them..  Thx....  if  not  is ok also..

Thxs  Jack

9r7wqa.png

This is an island now (35x 58y), Called 'Isle of Bones' misnamed on pic sorry, also 'the boneyard' has been disbanded (34x, 55y). Has mail box and guard tower.

howdy agian ....

ok this a update for an old deed .... northridge keep is now called serenity....deed ownership change hands in the next day or so ..but the name will stay the same.... cords are 35x 5y

Hiya

I can confirm that

36, 15 Sarnia

37,16 Wilderness Willows

Are no longer (my old deeds)

Hi everybody.

Adding a new town on 48x, 14y named : Aeris Bay

519482aerisbay.png

Bye.

Gud'day MamaDarkness,

Just wanted to express my appreciation for the wonderful map, that you go to the trouble of maintaining.

Even though with some deeds too close together to enable all to be shown, it is a wonderful piece of work.

.... If I may make a suggestion...?

When you are ready to post your next update to the link site, could you please put a Date and Time (UTC) on the map so ppl can see when you did the update.  An easy way for us to figure out if we have the latest map or not.

ie:  2012-05-06 @ 00:38UTC  (year-month-day @ time)

...food for thought. Thanks again for a great job on the map.

Kindest regards! HughMongus

Update for you :)

52X , 10Y and 54X , 11Y

Union Harbour and Union Valley

UnionHarbourValley.png

Port Ascension and Whiskey Peak are no longer there but the guard tower remains.

(Thankyou for the map!)

Edit: Added Union Valley

Edited by York