Sign in to follow this  
MamaDarkness

~ Independence Community Map Project v2.0~

Hello, my deed Hillpeace was added to Mama's new map, but was never added to the old one.

hillpeace.png

Do you mind adding it? Thanks :)

I wanna add my place on the map.

Its called: Eagle's Peak

24x 25y

ep.jpg

ep3.jpg

ok Starlight Shores is GONE...

pls note the highway changes around the new deed "Black Dog Canal" I am also building a tower at the clay. I think if you visit the area with an open mind you will find the new hwy bypass a major improvement as now it passes next to clay and less turns to the hwy. And its all 2 lane and nicely paved where it was only 1 lane before.

blackdogcanal.jpg

Also pls note changes to the area:

Trolldocks is gone and "Damascus Shipyards" has replaced it

Bachus Landing is gone and "Inner Bay Shores" has replaced it

both owned by Damascus (He knows I am posting this and approves)

nevermind.. cant directly add picture or delete this post..

Edited by syndran

Not sure who to talk to about getting my deed placed on the map but I figure this is the right place =P But my approximate location is 38x,6y, right across from Woodland Realm which is now abandoned it seems. Deeds name is Deadwood Mountain. Thank you.

Hi everyone,

Appologies for the delays still in recovery :-) I expect that I should be sitting at a computer and able to update the map within 48 hours so I have started to make a list of changes I need to make.

HOWEVER PLEASE NOTE:

Due to my busy schedule I have not got time to hunt through the map for places. Please Please Please ppost COORDS from the PNG at http://wurm.dhcd.co.uk/map/indemap.png when making change requests so I can find them quickly. Any posts without coords may be ignored.

I will post as soon as I have updated the map. Please confirm your change requests upon this time and let me know if I made a mistake.

Regards,

Max

Could we get this on the "classic" (PNG) map? It was added to the experimental (PDF) but not as many people use that one. 35x 38y I think, it is right on the east side of Freedom Harbor:

==========================================

Can you remove the disbanded Point Double Rainbow and put the new Inner City Orphanage in that area (east of FM):

orphanmap.png

Many thanks for such a wonderful public service in updating this map!!

Edited by Brash_Endeavors

It's been over a month going on two I think with no word from MammaDarkness and with two seperate posts people are adding requests to and various classic .png links is it time for a new sticky, with just the map link(s) Max is updating or am I jumping the gun here?

Jumping the gun a little We have sent an email to Mamadarkness personal email waiting to hear a reply still. If we do not hear a reply by time time I get my stiches out I will see if I can do the map full time and if so I will start a new thread asking for sticky and get the wiki updated. Just another week or so :-)

I want to change both Black Dog Canal to Lionheart Canal at 27x, 31y.

Thank you.

lionheartcanal.png

edit Nvm.

Edited by Huserx

I will see what the general thoughts are but I must agree I dont think the canal should be renamed its a Wurm Landmark and I cant see any reason for it to be renamed. I am more then happy to add a deed its just the canal in question.

Remove 35x 19y Port Lagville

Add 49x 15y River Cottage (bottom right corner by road)

8x 29y: Jaynestown.

Images of the map dump and landmass (the latter doesn't have the roads in the area) follow. Once I get myself properly established in Wurm I might consider mapping this northwest region.

Ny3zd.png?1

psBzl.png?1

I'm pretty sure Talmont Forest is no longer an active deed as well.

No, that's Blackdog canal.... who are you to change it?

I will see what the general thoughts are but I must agree I dont think the canal should be renamed its a Wurm Landmark and I cant see any reason for it to be renamed. I am more then happy to add a deed its just the canal in question.

Than only change the deed place.

Edited by Roki

27x 34 y : Starfleet Academy

Mayor: Qiwi

ads_z.jpg

Update that area please!

Thank you =)

Here's a more current image of the layout of Black Dog Isle.

Black%20Dog%20Isle.png

I will be trying to process latest updates tonight/over the weekend.

Also,

COMMUNITIY NOTICE: I am looking for someone that is able to take over the editing of this map. I have just too many responsibilities in here and cannot commit to keeping this map up-to-date. If anyone has the skills to update it professional looking and has time to please let me know.

Huser will be overseeing community map updates in the future. We are discussing hand over and tranistioning. I will update the latest changes as it stands but please hold of posting any new updates for a day or two.

Edited by maximusi

Sent you a PM.

EDIT: I have volunteered to take this up and will work with Max on the transition.

Cheers

Edited by Huserx