Sign in to follow this  
Mystecore

Independence Christmas Treasure Hunt: Kicks off 26th dec

sent:

80ql iron full shield with 91 coc

80ql iron shield with 78 coc

80 ql full helm

70 ql full helm with 57 aosp

Nice donation! We are getting a plan togethor here at Buckeye Retreat. Cant wait to see the map!

You may need to mine ... bash, lockpick ... to find the locations.

As a Fo priest, I feel severely discriminated against.

I shall attend with my epic 4 lockpicking skill and my path of hate 2x bash damage ability

Won't need lockpicking or bashing, priests will be glad to hear. Be prepared for LOTS of scanning the terrain and exploring mines though.

Found so far;

The Haunted Galleon up north(1i)

The mine underneath Shadow Realm (1i)

The cave canal (1i)

The FM stash (70q stud)

The Tranquility Glade-pond stash (10s)

this is an absolute nightmare. i love it. died 3 times so far, including once in a bottomless dropshaft!

I think know where the drake set is but I can't find the right moutain exacter details pls

Yes, very fun event.  ;D

Congrats to eyerobot who had a great day, scoring  a drake set AND a fine helm  :o

Great job Mystecore organizing, and thanks to Othob Rithol for the armor donations.

Was loads of fun for the ones searching as well as the ones listening and cheering you all on.

Thanks Dark for a great day!

I had an incredible day... mystecore u have probably made this the best boxing day ever for me  :D

I proudly got a 1i booby prize which I discovered (after 2 hours of searching) was actually in a mine I had previously discounted - remind me next time to put some fuel in my lantern.

Pretty incredible tension for me when I got to the position in the screenshot here, then had to go afk for 20mins and came back to find myself dead. Turns out it was the drake, and eyerobot snuck in there while I was gone :D

hellodrake.jpg

Really looking forward to the next one of these. might even try to arrange one for new years or something  ::)

It seems the far 2 in the west were claimed without anyone actually claiming them in kchat, regardless of this sad news, I believe I have found the hiding places where both were, as well as the one I actually found, and I wanted to give a great big thank you for those who sponsered and hosted the event, as it was an absolute blast to explore and find stuff!  (and make several friends in the process)

It was nice although I have not found anything  ;D

Thanks to all