Sign in to follow this  
Coolboy

Wurm Helper - Tools For Beginners And Experienced Players

Did you add this yet :-

- Showing the latest Skill Dump (max. 5 characters)

I couldn't see it when I checked just now, but I loved what I did see, keep up the good work!

Hello Wurmians...

Wow the site looks amazing! Feels like I've been gone forever lol...

Well I'm back now and I'll continue developing on WurmHelper! Sorry everyone for going inactive, I just had RL things come up so couldn't spend a lot of time working on this...

Since I'm back now I thought I'll release the latest WurmHelper to you guys! I've also updated my first post with the latest links and changelogs.

So WurmHelper is now at BETA v2.0.1, not a lot of stuff have been changed but I've add a few new features into as well as optimizing the code for better proformance, and fixed a few bugs.

Here are the links to the downloads. For everyone who downloaded the old verison of WurmHelper, can you please delete that and download the new one listed below. Thanks

Download - WurmHelper.rar - New! BETA V2.0.1

OR

Download - WurmHelper.zip - New! BETA V2.0.1

OR

Download - Files Separately - New! BETA v2.0.1 - If you download the files separately make sure you download the required files, WurmHelper.exe, WurmHelper_Updater.exe, update.xml, NAudio.dll, and WurmHelper.exe.config

OR

Download - Sourceforge - New! BETA v2.0.1

| Updates |

- 7-8-2012 BETA v2.0.1
- Added new Wiki link
- You can hit enter or click on the Wiki logo to search
- Added volume controls for "Timers" under "Misc"
- Only 2 options 100% and 50% will add a better volume system later
- Added season thanks to Toni
- Added Skill Dump
- One on main window
- 5 on new window
- Saves the location of your dump files
- Fixed random errors cause by null values
- Removed the Odenville picture
- Optimized the code for better proformance

| Stuff I'll be working on |

- A better volume control system
- Deed planing system (If I have time)
- Added the calculation of speed depending on how much KG you have on you
- If anyone got any suggestions on what I should add please let me know

Edited by Coolboy

Eset NOD32 Anti-virus goes nuts when entering this thread!

I got no problems here, I believe it's just you, because I ran a few test and everything was clean.

WurmHelper BETA v2.0.2 is out!

Download - WurmHelper.rar - New! BETA V2.0.2

OR

Download - WurmHelper.zip - New! BETA V2.0.2

OR

Download - Files Separately - New! BETA v2.0.2 - If you download the files separately make sure you download the required files, WurmHelper.exe, WurmHelper_Updater.exe, update.xml, NAudio.dll, and WurmHelper.exe.config

OR

Download - Sourceforge - New! BETA v2.0.2

| Updates |

7-8-2012 BETA v2.0.2
- Added the calculation of speed depending on much KG you have on you
- Put Mind Logic and Body Control under one tab
- Fixed a few errors cause by closing WurmHelper

I got no problems here, I believe it's just you, because I ran a few test and everything was clean.

/>http://techcorestudios.co.cc/ (76.118.176.53) is listed by Eset NOD32 to contain bad software.
/>http://xplosive-games.co.cc/ was also listed to by Eset NOD32 to contain bad software. This domain is no longer registered. This is where the screenshots was held.

Same thing here.

WurmHelper BETA v2.0.4 is Out!

Download - WurmHelper.rar - New! BETA V2.0.4

OR

Download - WurmHelper.zip - New! BETA V2.0.4

OR

Download - Files Separately - New! BETA v2.0.4 - If you download the files separately make sure you download the required files, WurmHelper.exe, WurmHelper_Updater.exe, update.xml, NAudio.dll, and WurmHelper.exe.config

OR

Download - Sourceforge - New! BETA v2.0.4

Added a new link to screenshots

ScreenShots:

Click Here for ScreenShots

| Updates |

7-9-2012 BETA v2.0.4
- Fixed buttons for skill dump

7-9-2012 BETA v2.0.3
- Changed to the new logo of WurmOnline
- Fixed bug in "Mind Logic" under "ML | BC" tab - Thanks RickJames for pointing it out
- Added "Misc 2" tab
- Added "Favor Calculation | Timer" under "Misc 2"
- Cleared useless code for better proformance
- Got rid of old exceptions for debug

Edited by Coolboy

WurmHelper BETA v2.0.5 is Out!

Download - WurmHelper.rar - New! BETA V2.0.5

OR

Download - WurmHelper.zip - New! BETA V2.0.5

OR

Download - Files Separately - New! BETA v2.0.5 - If you download the files separately make sure you download the required files, WurmHelper.exe, WurmHelper_Updater.exe, update.xml, NAudio.dll, and WurmHelper.exe.config

OR

Download - Sourceforge - New! BETA v2.0.5

| Updates |

7-11-2012
- Fixed crashing bug when you've enter a value over 100 - Thanks RickJames and Emorat for pointing it out
- added a downloading system in WurmHelper, so if you're missing the required files it will download them.
- Optimized code for better performance
- Optimized code for WurmHelper_Updater.exe for better performance
- Increased .NET Framework to v3.5

Edited by Coolboy

WurmHelper BETA v2.0.6 is Out!

Download - WurmHelper.rar - New! BETA V2.0.6

OR

Download - WurmHelper.zip - New! BETA V2.0.6

OR

Download - Files Separately - New! BETA v2.0.6 - If you download the files separately make sure you download the required files, WurmHelper.exe, WurmHelper_Updater.exe, update.xml, NAudio.dll, and WurmHelper.exe.config

OR

Download - Sourceforge - New! BETA v2.0.6

| Updates |

7-11-2012
- Fixed Skill Dump
- More optimized codes

Edited by Coolboy

Immediately crashes when running under Windows 7. Even tried the updater first.

Immediately crashes when running under Windows 7. Even tried the updater first.

Can you give me more information? I'm currently running Windows 7 and I've tested the program on almost all versions of Windows OS's and no problem occurred.

Have you tried the following?:

- Delete the whole folder of WurmHelper and download the latest .rar / .zip of WurmHelper?

- Try disabling your anti-virus and see if it opens.

Thanks,

- Coolboy

Deleted and redownloaded just to be sure.

Turned off norton. (No fights anyone about using it please. I like it. It works. Havnt had a virus in 5 years since I switched.)

With and without administrator mode it just says program has stopped working.

No log file or anything.

I am running it from desktop if that makes a difference. User account has admin though.

Deleted and redownloaded just to be sure.

Turned off norton. (No fights anyone about using it please. I like it. It works. Havnt had a virus in 5 years since I switched.)

With and without administrator mode it just says program has stopped working.

No log file or anything.

I am running it from desktop if that makes a difference. User account has admin though.

Okay, so the program just crashes, no error messages or anything? Also do you have .NET Framework 3.5 installed?

I'll be releasing a new version of WurmHelper soon and I'll include a log file in it, so if it's still not working please hold on for a bit.

Thanks,

- Coolboy

I have .NET Framework 4 installed. I'm trying to install 3.5 just cuz I know in older .NETs you had to install older versions for older software but so far its not letting me. When I run the 3.5 installer it just evaporites. Doesnt even register on the task manager. :|

Seemed IE ninja'd my url association and caused the installer to barf. I got the 3.5 installer to run and it choked and told me I had to turn it on or off in the windows control panel. I got that far and found that and noticed 3.5 was turned on but the two sub sections "activate through HTTP and activate throught Non-HTTP" were turned off. I turned them on however that still didnt help. It just dies as soon as it launches. Nothing. Just said the generic windows stopped working message trying to find a solution then that times out and goes away.

Just to mention, I have the accessability feature turned on where it automatically changes the window focus to wherever the mouse is. Highly unlikely that has anything to do with it but mentioning it cuz it is an uncommon feature to use. I find it makes running multiple clients a LOT faster. :D

WurmHelper BETA v2.0.7 is Out!

Download - WurmHelper.rar - New! BETA V2.0.7

OR

Download - WurmHelper.zip - New! BETA V2.0.7

OR

Download - Files Separately - New! BETA v2.0.7 - If you download the files separately make sure you download the required files, WurmHelper.exe, WurmHelper_Updater.exe, update.xml, SkillTree.xml, NAudio.dll, and WurmHelper.exe.config

OR

Download - Sourceforge - New! BETA v2.0.7

Please delete "WurmHelper.exe.config" before launching

| Updates |

7-21-2012
- New Skill Dump system go to tab "Misc" to access it - Thanks for the help bgantzler
- Cleaned up the code
- Removed useless code
- Updated to .Net Framework 4.0

Edited by Coolboy

I have .NET Framework 4 installed. I'm trying to install 3.5 just cuz I know in older .NETs you had to install older versions for older software but so far its not letting me. When I run the 3.5 installer it just evaporites. Doesnt even register on the task manager. :|

I updated it to .NET Framework 4.0 and hopefully it should work for you konw, let me know if it still doesn't work

Still doesnt. I run it and "Wurmhelper.exe" flashes at the top of my task manager sorted by cpu usage. Then "WerFault.exe" flashes at the top of the list. And then things are back to normal. I noticed on finding where WerFault was on my machine thats the"Windows Error Fault reporter" or some such. So its obviosly segfaulting or whatever.

Anyway it no longer gives me a windows program has stopped responding message. Is that progress? lol.

Does this version have the log file? Cuz I didnt see one in the directory.

Sigh. I'm gifted like this. I always get the bugs no one else gets. I did something in second life once that the developer of a 50$US piece of software had never thought of and it generated a bug 6 months after he had finished bug testing and released it. I was so good at reproducing it he gave me a free upgrade to the next tier of software with more features for life lol.

WurmHelper BETA v2.0.8 is Out!

Download - WurmHelper.rar - New! BETA V2.0.8

OR

Download - WurmHelper.zip - New! BETA V2.0.8

OR

Download - Files Separately - New! BETA v2.0.8 - If you download the files separately make sure you download the required files, WurmHelper.exe, WurmHelper_Updater.exe, update.xml, SkillTree.xml, NAudio.dll, and WurmHelper.exe.config

OR

Download - Sourceforge - New! BETA v2.0.8

| Updates |

7-24-2012
- Skill Dump auto detects your wurm directory
- Added more error catchers
- Added an auto refresher on server status
- Optimized code

Edited by Coolboy