Sign in to follow this  
Coolboy

Wurm Helper - Tools For Beginners And Experienced Players

you may read the actual skills from the dumps in the wurm-folder and show the the things you can do with your skills and what you can do soon.

Nice idea and seems doable and handy. I'll work on adding this as well.

be sure to add a dropdown for multiple characters! i runn like 2-3 characters all skill dumps are saved in one place each in the directory with the toons name

Nice idea, I'll set it to 5 characters  ;D

for the current ingame date you could read the date from the top of the shop page

http://shop.wurmonline.com/WurmWeb/index.jsp

Sure, if you like incorrect dates. It's off by a couple of days.

It works pretty well to read the last /time reponse from the log files, using the timestamp of that message as a fix point and calculating the aproximate in game time from there.

http://pastebin.com/8548nLdj

Just call the parser as

WurmTime.WurmDateTime logTime = cur;
WurmTime.WurmDateTimeStamp logStamp = stamp;
if (WurmTime.DateExtract.scanLogFile(logFile, ref logTime, ref logStamp, DateTime.Now))
{
// do stuff
}

That's true that shop does have incorrect dates seeing how it's week 3 and on the shop it's saying week 1..... And thanks, I'll add in your code soon  ;D

For the meditation section, it'd be really handy if it tracked (i.e. we input it) your meditation level and let you know how long you have to wait to get your next path advancement, what level you need to be in meditation to get the next path advancement, etc.

For the meditation section, it'd be really handy if it tracked (i.e. we input it) your meditation level and let you know how long you have to wait to get your next path advancement, what level you need to be in meditation to get the next path advancement, etc.

Yes Please!

Sounds good to me  ;D I'll add it

Question for everyone

Do you guys think I should add a sound to the timers? So when the timer gets to 0:00 it makes a sound?

Question for everyone

Do you guys think I should add a sound to the timers? So when the timer gets to 0:00 it makes a sound?

do it

Updated to Beta v1.2.1  ;D

- 12-06-2011 BETA v1.2.1
- Added sound to the timers
- Added Meditation | Path Levels
- Optimized the code

Still working on the skill dump so didn't included it in the update same thing with the seasons

It crashed when I deleted 3 from meditation path level and tried to put in 2.

Updated to Beta v1.2.2

- 12-06-2011 BETA v1.2.2
- Fixed string error for meditation | path levels

Looks great, now make a version for Linux too! :)

Thanks, and I will soon :)

used it like it love it now finish it lolz

Haha Thanks Dead, but not sure when I'll be finished with it. I'm also gonna try to finish the reading skill dump this week.

I've added a poll to see what peoples opinions are on WurmHelper ;)

- 12-07-2011 BETA v1.2.3
- Removed the house tab and added a house button under Misc tab.
- Added a screenshot function to the house plan

Just an update

I should be done with the reading skill dump system and adding the code for wurm seasons by Friday 12-08-2011.

If anyone has any more ideas of what I should add please let me know.

For body strength-weight calculator; how about adding the weights for when you start to lose speed? Rather then just the maximum load.

Very good program, and I like the choice of sounds for the timers, but WOW that was really loud compared to everything else! (Please add volume control)

For body strength-weight calculator; how about adding the weights for when you start to lose speed? Rather then just the maximum load.

Yeah I can work on adding that :) I was also suggested to add in a deed calculator so how much x by x tiles + perimeter + guard will cost, so I'm going to be adding that as well.

Very good program, and I like the choice of sounds for the timers, but WOW that was really loud compared to everything else! (Please add volume control)

Thanks and will do :)

Just an update of what's going on

I'll be releasing later on today BETA v1.3.0

This will include the following

- Deed Calculator
- Volume Control for timers
- Showing the latest Skill Dump (max. 5 characters)
- Wurm Seasons
- Some other stuff
- As well as Optimizing the code

It's really interesting to see this develop. I use it every time I play Wurm, it's generally handy. Keep up the fantastic work!! :D

Also, would there be any way to integrate this with Wurm Planner - or am I stetching the capability of 1's and 0's too far  ::)