Sign in to follow this  
Coolboy

Wurm Helper - Tools For Beginners And Experienced Players

WurmHelper_logo2.png

Welcome Wurmians,

WurmHelper is a application that contains useful tools for new players and even old players to use to help them in the world of WurmOnline. I will be working on this project as much as I can and I'll be continuing to add new tools every week. I am open to suggestion, so if you think WurmHelper is missing something, then don't be shy and let me know, I don't bite :D

WurmHelper_dl.png

WurmHelper Version 0.1.4

Found a bug?

Link coming soon

WurmHelper_ft.png

• WurmOnline Twitter Feed
  • Server status with player count.
  • Weight / Max Carry / Max Drag
  • Mind logic
  • Body control for what you can mount
  • Slope
  • Priest Pray Timer
  • Meditation Path levels + questions and answers
  • Meditation Timer
  • Sleep Bonus Calculator
  • Curve Calculator
  • Favor Calculator
  • House design with skill requirement
  • Seasons
  • Settlement Calculator
  • Skill Dump

Follow me on Twitter: @MrCoo1boy

Edited by Coolboy

Maybe add a meditating timer and/or a cutomisable timer

you may read the actual skills from the dumps in the wurm-folder and show the the things you can do with your skills and what you can do soon.

This is a nice program, I can see it being generally handy for me!  :)

The more features the better - what about a max house size calculator for example?

Maybe add a meditating timer and/or a cutomisable timer

Yeah I can work on adding a meditating timer, so 5 meditation at an interval of 30 minutes and then every 3 hours.

you may read the actual skills from the dumps in the wurm-folder and show the the things you can do with your skills and what you can do soon.

Nice idea and seems doable and handy. I'll work on adding this as well.

The more features the better - what about a max house size calculator for example?

Thanks, and I was thinking of adding a max house calculator, I might link it to Toni's house calculator

Thanks, and I was thinking of adding a max house calculator, I might link it to Toni's house calculator

i was just waiting for this :P

i was just waiting for this :P

Haha, If I do link it I save time to do other stuff to the program and Toni's script for the house cal is nice  ;D

And I added the meditation timer under the "Misc." tab

How about a way to input the current wurm date and have it give what is currently harvestable (which I believe the current tool doesn't do) and how long (in approx. rl time) until something will be harvestable.

See http://wurmonline.com/forum/index.php?topic=66834.0

Contains the House Calc and the Season Timer as suggested here. What Programming language? Since .Net guessing either VB or C#. Army Knife is C#.

Most of the screens are pretty simple and could be added to Army knife if you would like. I have seen the request for the Meditation timer a lot, so will probably add that soon as well.

I'm getting problems with this, it can't find .net, even with the full version of .net 4 installed

How about a way to input the current wurm date and have it give what is currently harvestable (which I believe the current tool doesn't do) and how long (in approx. rl time) until something will be harvestable.

I'll see what I can do since it's third party application and I can't connect it to the client side. Might do something like the house calc. system and just have a timer for seeds you plant.

I'm getting problems with this, it can't find .net, even with the full version of .net 4 installed

Do you have .NET Framework 3.0 installed? If not try installing it and see if that solves the problem.

See http://wurmonline.com/forum/index.php?topic=66834.0

Contains the House Calc and the Season Timer as suggested here. What Programming language? Since .Net guessing either VB or C#. Army Knife is C#.

Most of the screens are pretty simple and could be added to Army knife if you would like. I have seen the request for the Meditation timer a lot, so will probably add that soon as well.

That's a nice program, and I'm currently programming this program in C# so same language as your program.

I'll see what I can do since it's third party application and I can't connect it to the client side. Might do something like the house calc. system and just have a timer for seeds you plant.

If the user inputs the current wurm date there is no need for your third party application to access any client side information. It's just math.

If the user inputs the current wurm date there is no need for your third party application to access any client side information. It's just math.

Yeah that's what I meant by making it like the house calc system.

Nice idea and seems doable and handy. I'll work on adding this as well.

be sure to add a dropdown for multiple characters! i runn like 2-3 characters all skill dumps are saved in one place each in the directory with the toons name

Wow this program is damn useful, simple, easy to use, wow :)  good job!

for the current ingame date you could read the date from the top of the shop page

http://shop.wurmonline.com/WurmWeb/index.jsp

Sure, if you like incorrect dates. It's off by a couple of days.

It works pretty well to read the last /time reponse from the log files, using the timestamp of that message as a fix point and calculating the aproximate in game time from there.

http://pastebin.com/8548nLdj

Just call the parser as

WurmTime.WurmDateTime logTime = cur;
WurmTime.WurmDateTimeStamp logStamp = stamp;
if (WurmTime.DateExtract.scanLogFile(logFile, ref logTime, ref logStamp, DateTime.Now))
{
// do stuff
}