Sign in to follow this  
Acesfury

Server crossing crash then Character not found

Hello,

I was heading from Indi south to Deli to deliver a cog to a customer. at the border due south from Eminence I reached the server edge and suddenly I dropped off the ship. it gave me a warning that there was a rpbolem with the login server and I could not transfer atm. However it also made the Ship disapear... I sat for a moment and then tried to re-log thinking it was just a graphics bug that I couldn't see it.

However now when I try to log back it I'm getting a messgae that I need to register a character IE it no longer recognises my character as an actual character... this is my Main account and need it sorted out asap pls.

Thank you,

Acesfury

ok thank you,

I've sailed over to the same location on my Alt.

Acesfury's Ship itself has fully disappeared. Cog named: In Transit

my Alt's Ship is "Aces Phazer" for Location confirmation.

Thank you for your quick action on this.

It looks like the boat crosses the server but you don't.  Found the boat on one server while he was on the other server still.

I was also crossing but from Exodus TO Deliverance and had the same thing happen. I still can not log in (says I need a registered account). My sailboat i was in at the time is called "Tribulation-Cometh"

However I can log into the shop to purchase more silver or game time under my missing account Thrundar. Ironic.

Acesfury is STILL stuck in between servers.... any ETA on getting him moved someplace where I can log back into him??

His ship is apparently on Deliverence side of the border so if he could be placed next to the "In Transit" It would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

I sure would like an UPDATE as well as I still can not log on Thrundar! (EXO)

I sure would like an UPDATE as well as I still can not log on Thrundar! (EXO)

BUMP

Indi-Wild was disable for the moment while the decission is made by Rolf about how to deal with the Wild Population issue.

not sure Davy, we're trying to get an Answer as to When our Characters will be released from Limbo...

Especially those that were only moving from one Freedom Ilse to another....

There are characters stuck that were crossing in Epic as well.

Based on the anture of how the error occured I could see how people moving between clusters could get stuck in limbo, I was just amazed that it occur on in cluster movements to.

but based on my discussion with one of the GM apparently ANY movement between servers it done thru the Login server and thats where the problem happened...

not sure Davy, we're trying to get an Answer as to When our Characters will be released from Limbo...

Especially those that were only moving from one Freedom Ilse to another....

We just have to wait

I will forward this to Rolf

This is just now getting forwarded to Rolf?!? Are you kidding me? I saw a blue message in events saying the about the same thing this morning from you Enki (while I had an alt logged in, on Indy). I talked with DEV's/GM's in game yesterday when this happened. How long does it take to attend to paying customers and get a direct response and service?

A message was sent to Rolf.  I can only assume the message was not received as Rolf is very responsive to player access to the game.

After seeing this thread I sent Rolf an email about this issue as well and simply wanted to note that this has not gone unnoticed. 

A message was sent to Rolf.  I can only assume the message was not received as Rolf is very responsive to player access to the game.

After seeing this thread I sent Rolf an email about this issue as well and simply wanted to note that this has not gone unnoticed.

Heading into day #3 where I still can not log Thrundar in. I just tried....still a no go.