Sign in to follow this  
Trencal

Deliverance Updated Map

Search version has been updated to match version 87.

4x, 16y

High Fort is no more,

thats now: Bergdorf

Thanks ;)

First I would like to thank Mystecore for the key as well as the location of the deeds and the previous map.

His work will be remembered.

Like his thread, Post your deed and I will input it into the map.

[snip]

New Permanent Link.

High Res - http://minersahoy.co.../Recent Map.png

Low Res - http://minersahoy.co...p (Low Res).png

Gud'day Trencal,    Jan 12, 2014 @ 19:10 UTC

First I must compliment you on a very nice job on the map.  An impressive piece of work.

Now if I may offer a suggestion.

As has been done with Indy map, could you please consider putting in at the very top, on the right side of the map name, the following ..

"Updated:  year/month/day.    An example of how this looks...  "Updated:  2013/12/25"

This way people who access the map will know the date the currently accessable version was published on, without having to go and read thru this forum thread to find your announcement that you have uploaded an Update.

Food for thought.  Respectfully submitted.

Kindest regards! Hughmongus

Surveyor/Cartographer contributor to the Indy Community Map

Hi,

I've recently floated out 5 sailboats from the mainland (starts approx. where Dragon Shore 45x 30y is) to my island on the east coast (Gobekli Tepe 49x 31y). Was wondering if you could add this Boat Bridge to the map please.

Thank you much.

25k4zvb.jpg

I have been offered by someone to take over the map updates as they are slow and I have not much time to do so.

He shall hopefully be creating a thread in a few days, from what i've seen the map he has is much cleaner then the one I have currently.

I shall await his answer in a day or so and If so passing off the Map to him to continue as he sees fit.

My main deed is on 6x 28y. My main deed is Hiistreet.

And my alts deed is there Vanyar is on the map. And my alts deed is called  Town Of Sunrise.

Oh and on Vanyar i have a mailbox to.

/MvH Elsa

Added Hiistreet But im slightly confused on where Town of Sunrise is, Can you give coords?

Update #88

Just going to add Kingdom chat updates, so I can keep the search in sync ...

[15:09:25] <Trencal> Any map updates while Im doing it? Beyond what is on the thread
[[15:13:17] <Slinky> Could you change sloppy hallows in the east
[15:13:33] <Slinky> 43x 19y
[15:13:43] <Slinky> that whole area is now just sloppy hollow prime
[15:14:04] <Slinky> trading proper and hallows are all one deed
[15:14:34] <Webbler> Just below Pocatello (19y 11x) I have Pocatello gardens.
[15:16:53] <Aeszhara> I whish you could just remove Lakeside Lair from the map ;P
[15:31:46] <Jerrywalker> Trencal what about "Oklahoma" deed on map - it isn't there for almost a year

4x, 16y

High Fort is no more,

thats now: Bergdorf

Thanks ;)

Not sure if i am to late before the hand off of the map making but i have a new deed placed in the south on that half island named Stillwater at 20x 49y (the one on the boarder) I would like it added if it is not to late. 

Edited by Kegan

Not sure if i am to late before the hand off of the map making but i have a new deed placed in the south on that half island named Stillwater at 20x 49y (the one on the boarder) I would like it added if it is not to late. 

It wont be too soon from what Ive seen.

Once he catches his map up to where mine presently is and secures a host I will pass it off.

I'll update again in a few days.

Edited by Trencal
  • Like 1

View hidden Post
Posted · Hidden by Seara, January 30, 2014 - Spam
Hidden by Seara, January 30, 2014 - Spam

ЗдравÑтвуйте! ПредÑтавлÑÑŽ Вам очень хороший реÑурÑ, в котором Ð’Ñ‹ найдете вÑе Ñамое нужное:

Брут Origin аккаунтов. Ð’Ñем уÑпехов!

Hello, I would like to add my deed to map Lakeview Estate about 25y between 16x and 17x just off the edge off the main hwy on the west side. There is a guard tower there. Also would like to report that Lakeville, Kumagoro's Homestead, and Reardon Village have been gone for quite some time. about a year I guess. Thank you! P.S. I noticed on the map that there is another Lakeview Estate, I dont know when it was put there, but I was told there cant be 2 with same name so that one must be gone I guess.

Could you update the map with the following please?

Deed:  "Shire"  (19x, 24y)   changed into  "Barrad Laurina"

Cheers

Can you remove "Light Side of the Force" and "Dark Side of the Force" (33x, 5y).

And add "New Hill" on the coast in the middle between "Giovanni Mansion" and "North Shore".

Thanks!

Hello new update for NE

o2ch49.jpg

MINI LEGEND :

Red color : Remove these deeds

Turquoise color : New towers to add

Pink color : new public roads

New mailbox in "Zbuczyn" 37x 6y

New market in "Zbuczyn" 37x 6y   (Green M)

Thanks!

• Like 1