Sign in to follow this  
Trencal

Deliverance Updated Map

Hey my village has its name wrong... says "Sleepy Hollow Trading Post" while it's really "Sloppy Hollow Trading Post" Location is like 45.9x, 19.2y (hope i did that right)

Hi, "The Weald" is now at 20y 16x (On the north part of the T intersection there)

Thanks.

Thy Sanctuary aka the home of habanero the red dragon + highway addition

i2FSS.png

Thy Sanctuary aka the home of habanero the red dragon + highway addition

i2FSS.png

I was under the impression once the dragon is dead that the deed will be disbanded and is not planned to be permanent. Am I mistaken?

Please move Mines of Moria (24x 5y) half a square to the left, and add a road going NE joining it to the E-W road to the north, about 1 square west of New Eden

Holy Ramen Empire has disbanded. 19x, 7y

A pier/bridge appears to be under construction near Petawawa 17x, 12y going towards the northern edge of the lake, which is now easy to swim across. Can you modify the land to show this?

There is now a guard tower at Readon village.Ā  There is a town named Seeblick village as shown in the picture (the black dot), and seeblick village has a mailbox.Ā  There is a road connecting Reardon and Seeblick, as shown in the picture.Ā  eB9Vq.png

GlendenWoodUpdate.jpg

1) Please move the road from Glenden Wood to Prometheus to around 44X

2) Move Hanapepe to 42.5X 28Y

3) Move Ele Ele to 41.5X 28Y

4) Road Extended from Glenden Wood to 41X(I drew it too far in the picture)

Thanks!

1, What Neroden said

Ā  CORRECTION: Hanapepe 43x 28y

Ā  CORRECTION: Ele Ele 42x 28y

plus:

2, Hanapepe now has a functioning mailbox and a guard tower

3, Please move Prometheus Outskirts to 44x 28.5Y

4, Please place "Hanapepe Peak" at 42x 29y (new deed)

Thanks!

17x 30y New Darkhold .Ā  now has a Trader if you could add the icon please thank you

trencal.png

I connected a road from my deed to the other 2 roads there, and some awesome person unknown to me finished the road at the lake beyond Akihabara.

The 2 deeds on the map, The Flame and Norwegian Wood, are long disbanded btw.

pls remove the trader icon from Poxville Westdocks 13y 5x it is no longer public

As of 07 Feb 2012 please make the following correction to the Deliverance Map due to a Deed disband:

The Deed located at 13.4X 3.3Y named "Krym's Crash Landing" should be removed from the Map permanently. The deed's name is actually "Kyrm's Crash Landing but the the map entry has been misspelled for months.

Thank you to all those that helped me through the years. Thank you Rolf, Notch, and many others, you made one hell of a sandbox MMO. You did very well. Thank you to my neighbors through the years, most of you were great, simply great, even though I was usually a poor neighbor myself. :)

Thank you Shamank, it was a pleasure working with you Sir.

[i left because I suffer from an aversion to ALL money activities. Selling, buying, currency, sales adverts, all of it. I will probably not survive in real life because of it. There is no where to go to escape it. You all see money and business as no big deal, and it's better that you do and not see it as I do. Life is horrible for me and all the talk about Wild server upsetting the Freedom Isles economy, the Player that killed all the horses on Indy just because he was going to lose money, all the money nonsense, I can not handle any of it. Wurm used to be one of my escape's from this stuff, but not anymore.]

tl;dr: It was better I leave Wurm rather than ruin everyone else's fun.

Rogan and Gaffy don't forget your sailboats at my place. Hope they are still floating... my one big regret of leaving when I did and how I did.

Fair Winds and Following Seas Folks.

As of 07 Feb 2012 please make the following correction to the Deliverance Map due to a Deed disband:

The Deed located at 13.4X 3.3Y named "Krym's Crash Landing" should be removed from the Map permanently. The deed's name is actually "Kyrm's Crash Landing but the the map entry has been misspelled for months.

Thank you to all those that helped me through the years. Thank you Rolf, Notch, and many others, you made one hell of a sandbox MMO. You did very well. Thank you to my neighbors through the years, most of you were great, simply great, even though I was usually a poor neighbor myself. :)

Thank you Shamank, it was a pleasure working with you Sir.

[i left because I suffer from an aversion to ALL money activities. Selling, buying, currency, sales adverts, all of it. I will probably not survive in real life because of it. There is no where to go to escape it. You all see money and business as no big deal, and it's better that you do and not see it as I do. Life is horrible for me and all the talk about Wild server upsetting the Freedom Isles economy, the Player that killed all the horses on Indy just because he was going to lose money, all the money nonsense, I can not handle any of it. Wurm used to be one of my escape's from this stuff, but not anymore.]

tl;dr: It was better I leave Wurm rather than ruin everyone else's fun.

Rogan and Gaffy don't forget your sailboats at my place. Hope they are still floating... my one big regret of leaving when I did and how I did.

Fair Winds and Following Seas Folks.

Navy?

Semper Fi.

Updated

Could you change the name of the deed Helix, 14y, 15x, to Asby?

The village previously known as 'terrible terrible village' (between 11x-12x and 46y-47y) is now known as Les Reveur, please. Thank you!

Khazar Silf is no more

My village : Lair Of BricksĀ  is east of Mountain Of Forgotten Souls

coords : 15x 11Y (+-0.5)