Sign in to follow this  
Trencal

Deliverance Updated Map

Hi Trencal,

Can we get Libila's Landing market on the map?

5x 32y, right on the purple circle on this location:

marketlocation.jpg

Edited by rosedragon
  • Like 3

I'd like to add my deed to the map, are these just a guestamate? Or is there a command or application that tells where your at?

Please rename Wioska (3x 16y) to Howl Barrow.

I can only presume that no one actually looks at the map, as people keep posting thier changes even though it hasn't been updated in six months.

Yeah, it looks like Trencal is MIA.

It may be time to see if anyone is interested in picking up maintenance of a Deli map.

• Like 1

if the fle he was using its lost i could recreate the map starting from a clean map dump and release the psd files for whoever ends up updating it.

i did it for other servers before and i like doing it

• Like 2

If no one else shows interest in maintaining the map I can certainly do it.

• Like 1

Someone please take over.  Updates should be pretty minimal for the time being until more players start joining the server anyways.  And if possible have the file(s) available to the public in case something like this happens again in the future.

not sure how long il be able to update since im not even really playing anymore,but i been working on recreating the map and il update it and change whatever needs to be done until i find someone willing and capable to do it. i will of course share the full psd or a simplified version or both ,depending on the knowledge of that person.

• Like 2

Hi, I can try to maintain the map. I have some expertise in photoshop and play game regularly