Sign in to follow this  
Trencal

Deliverance Updated Map

The Bear Lake deed now has a Guard Tower. 22x, 8.5y

The tunnels east of Cazic thule have collapsed and could be erased (they are not traversable)

Mines of Mora is gone.

Hello, I had sent a request in for my deed to be placed on the map at about 25y 17x. The name of my deed is Lakeview Estate not Lakeside Estate could you please correct this? Also there is a deed on the map that no longer exists with the name Lakeview Estate(same as mine) located at 41y 23x, Please remove this one.  Reardon Village doesn't exist anymore either please remove. Thank you so much for all your work, we all really appreciate it :)

Could you please add my deed which is located at 21y 15x named The Oz Ranch  :)  Thank you for the great work so far 

Please add

Delicate Desires 3y 25x . Guard tower and spirit box.

Thank you

I've made some suggested changes to the northwest coast.

• Added the north-south highway that extends over the hill to the south near Rome.
  • Deleted settlements
  • Goring Docks
  • Valhall Harbor
  • Dragon's Garden
  • Zhentil Keep
Edited by Fescue
  • Like 1

Are all those settlements to add your own deeds? :P

Edited by Shrimpiie

My mistake. I didn't know that you were not allowed to add others on the map. Just trying to be accurate for orienteering and such.

I have removed the map, and will allow others to add if they so choose. Please delete the deeds above, as they no longer exist.

4x, 16y

High Fort is no more,

thats now: Bergdorf

Thanks ;)

OK :P

My mistake. I didn't know that you were not allowed to add others on the map. Just trying to be accurate for orienteering and such.

I have removed the map, and will allow others to add if they so choose. Please delete the deeds above, as they no longer exist.

Wait a minute, I am not aware of any such rule being debated or agreed upon by this community. I am sure I have added other peoples' deeds in the past. We've had like two people - ever - ask to be removed from the map and I think the vast majority benefit from higher map accuracy.

• Like 2

Wait a minute, I am not aware of any such rule being debated or agreed upon by this community. I am sure I have added other peoples' deeds in the past. We've had like two people - ever - ask to be removed from the map and I think the vast majority benefit from higher map accuracy.

I completely agree with the above statement and I know I have had deeds removed from the map that were disbanded around me.  Personally I think it helps keep the map more accurate.

Edited by Salbian
  • Like 1

The general rule has always been, that if you add something to the map, it is your own deed. If an owner wants their deed added to the map, then they will say so otherwise their deeds are left off the map.

As to Salbian's statement, of course it is ok to ask for deeds that have disbanded to be removed from the map. The topic at hand is the addition of deeds that you are not the mayor of, which usually we try to steer clear of.

• Like 1

The general rule has always been, that if you add something to the map, it is your own deed. If an owner wants their deed added to the map, then they will say so otherwise their deeds are left off the map.

As to Salbian's statement, of course it is ok to ask for deeds that have disbanded to be removed from the map. The topic at hand is the addition of deeds that you are not the mayor of, which usually we try to steer clear of.

Agreed, that makes perfect sense.

Shrimpiie is my hero! :P

This!

I am a map maker myself, and, to be honest, I never understood why we allow mayors to get their deed removed from the community map. After all, a map is a map and it is supposed to show what is there, rather than what people want it to show! It should be exactly like in real life: I never heard of a city mayor asking the authorities to remove his city from the official road map! ;)

In my opinion, if you place a deed you make yourself visible to the community - and thus the community map should show your place. (In RL you expect a good topographical map to show every road, every path and even the smallest shack in the wilderness, without the cartographers having to ask every hermit if he wants his home displayed on the map.)

Just my 2 cents.

Edited by Yaga
  • Like 1

The actuell map is maybe 50% true, on my area only 10%. Many deeds since last year disbanded. Many new deeds and roads not on map!

hJGuxDd.png

I didn't mean to cause an incident at all. My only intent was to help out those around me, potential travelers and explorers coming to the region. But I get it, people want to live on the coast hidden from plain sight and house a 300ft avatar of Magranon.

I've included an updated map detailing the deeds that are no longer in existence, along with the north-south highway that traverses the mountain. I HAVE placed Bergdorf in the image because I think it is pretty clear that khatanka would like the deed included in the map.

Edited by Fescue

I didn't mean to cause an incident at all. My only intent was to help out those around me, potential travelers and explorers coming to the region. But I get it, people want to live on the coast hidden from plain sight and house a 300ft avatar of Magranon.

I've included an updated map detailing the deeds that are no longer in existence, along with the north-south highway that traverses the mountain. I HAVE placed Bergdorf in the image because I think it is pretty clear that khatanka would like the deed included in the map.

Your intention is noble, but it shouldn't matter what a mayor does on his deed. If that mayor doesn't want their deed on the map that's that.

Edited by Anders
  • Like 2

Your intention is noble, but it shouldn't matter what a mayor does on his deed. If that mayor doesn't want their deed on the map that's that.

Right :P our deed is in the incorrect spot cause someone else told Trencal where he "thought" we was located. My advice is just worry about your own deeds.

It has? Since when? And whose rule is that?

Since as far back as I can remember. It is the unwritten rule that everyone agrees on, has been debated a few times in the past too if you look around for the threads. Only deed mayors place their deeds onto the community maps, not anyone else, however anyone can of course say that a deed has since disbanded.

• Like 1

"It is the unwritten rule that everyone agrees on" ... just going to point out that if everyone agreed to it, we would not be discussing it. 

I would consider it polite that a deed owner be consulted before having their deed added to the map, but any "rules" to that effect would have to be put in place by the map owner.

• Like 1

It has been brought up in many threads (usually when new map owners take over) and it's always been settled leaving it up to the mayor.

For example, I have one of my deeds on that map, but currently I don't care for the other to be on it.

As for the "once you place a deed it should be on the map" . . . Just because someone wants something as there's, so they don't have to keep hearing "deed it or lose it" doesn't mean they should be put on a map that they don't wish to be on. >_<

Keep with the general rule: only adding your own deed(s).

Hi could you please add my settlement Safe Haven 22.5x 13y I would really appreciate it as I do a lot of trading

Can you please add my new deeds at the South?

Agria is located at 20x, 47y. Agria Gardens is located at 20.5x, 46y. (As in the pics below.)

Thank you very much.

4e1vN5r.png

19y 31.5x    

The road from Kingsport that heads west.
It no longer carries on to the `Nightmare Animal Retreat` there is a stone wall in the way,instead it simply turns south.
The map defines it as a junction.

If you have the time or the patience, please remove the stretch from 19Y 31.5x  to 19Y 30X
dankie  :)

Edited by Steveleeb

Please move Yardville (which is currently 19x 45y) down to the coastline directly south (19x 46/47y).