Sign in to follow this  
Trencal

Deliverance Updated Map

Greetings! I have founded a deed in the southwest named Forum Fulvii:

ForumFulviiLoc.png

Thank you!

Could you update the map, adding Funndy Docks, Vindeville, For Peat's Sake, Vind Hollow, and Vindstead?

Also, over by Rainbow Lake, The Funny Farm and Vale of Aldur can be removed.

ChangeRecentMap.png

Edited by Vindekator
  • Like 1

Disbanded - Remove please

Foot in the Door  - 30x  47y

Thanks

Hey there Trencal, would like to place an order :P If you wish to contact me in game, you can under the same name here. Would like to add Hollywood - 21y 7x, its just south of rome, and its east from deli harbour. Can give you a tour if needed. We own most of the path leading to that guard tower by rome, hope this helps map it out for ya. Not expected but would be nice of you if you could. Take your time please, no hurry. Right around this area not sure exactly where though.

2h6ra4k.jpg

Edited by Corwii

Forgot to mention Hollywood had a merchant so a merchant symbol would be nice thanks Trencal. I'm online all day today so feel free to PM me in game if you need to - Corwii

Miya Northwind at 15x, 37.5y had been changed to South Central Deli.

Also please add a mailbox to Miya 15x, 39y.

Thanks!!

I'd like to propose a change to the legend, and the addition of a 3rd color for tunnels.

I think we need to have ...

- Canal - open air passage for boats.

- Tunnel - Dry tunnel for carts / foot passage

- Boat tunnel - Wet tunnel for boat passage

• Like 2

Please add "Pretty Toes" on the 38x line centered between the 47y and 48y lines. Thanks. :)

TheosRun.jpg

I know this is going to be confusing as I am trying to do a number of things all in one picture. The red line is the actual road.  The grey line was a quick and dirty addition - I don't know who put it there, but I'm sure it helped many people at least get to their destination. I don't know where the actual token is for Deliverence Harbour, but the center of a deed doesn't mean it is on a road.  The highway does go right into Deliverence Harbour.  Going east from DH, you will see a 90 degree turn South and then a 90 degree turn East.  On the South side of the road, and west of that first 90 degree turn is Hollywood. I do not know where their token is as every time I'm there I'm chased off by mobs.  As of the time of this writing there is a Champion Lava spider there.  So it makes exploring a little bit difficult as I'm not armed or armored.

As we get to the east side of the picture there is a mess of roads.  All of that grey line is not actually there.  They are private roads which are all fenced in and only one-lane wide.  I'm not sure who added those to the map, so they should be removed and those deeds are way off center.  All the way to Rainbow Bridge highway, the one that goes north and south, there is a short road that appears to be north of the West DH road.  That is a four-way intersection and is not split up like they shown on the map.  As for exact locations of deed tokens - I can't help you in that area.

On the south side of the highway, north of the Rainbow Lake, above the "R" is "Theo's Estate." That has been there for a very long time.  I tried to mark it with another yellow box. The three boxes I put on the map do not have the black border.  There is a tar pit there, and my token is right next to it, which makes finding the location of my deed - and the surounding ones - a lot easier to pinpoint on this map (at least for this area).

Pocatello Gardens is further southeast and I put a yellow square were it is on the map.

The Funny Farm and Vale are gone, and were never that far west to begin with.

The blueish looking squares are guard tower locations along the road.  The one between Hollywood and Hanging Gardens is almost too far off the highway to be of any help though.

I am the guy who built the highway and even to this day am constantly improving the road.  The goal was to triple-lane it all the way, but when the first bricks were laid in a rush people quickly moved in and put fences along the side of it.  This made it impossible to properly level it, so it is two lanes and wavy in some areas.  Also I dislike 90 degree turns and tried to go as straight as possible. However, one of the 90 degree turns (the one on the 45 degree strip) was put up during the time I slept. Some newbie ran down the road and put a deed down at the end of the paved road which resulted in me having to go around it.  Then the other 90 degree by Hollywood was put in due to locals not wanting the road period (Hollywood is new, so they had nothing to do with it). I had to do a compromise, otherwise it would have went right past the already built tower in that area.

Edited by Theonis

Then the other 90 degree by Hollywood was put in due to locals not wanting the road period (Hollywood is new, so they had nothing to do with it). I had to do a compromise, otherwise it would have went right past the already built tower in that area.

Whats this about Hollywood? I'm the co-owner of Hollywood, and I can tell you we aren't new, we been there for about 7-9 months. and we didn't change any of the highway if that's what your on about. I heard about you telling people we was only a week old deed, where did you get this information? And I heard you was circling our fences. Info coming from Tillrobby who lives close by to us. Also can you give me the name of the GM that approved the highway modification I believe you did down there by the guard tower close to rainbow bridge? I don't recall seeing a GM sign there... Slap me if I'm wrong but just saying, don't remember a GM sign there at all so as far as I know you modified the highway without permission.

Edited by Corwii

Please add "Lionhead Retreat" (40x, 35y), as shown here:

Lionhead%20Retreat.png

Please replace the name Snoozeville at 24x, 31y with the name Vulcan Outpost

Please add Pendelmart to 24x, 32y along with merchant stall icon

Thanks and I look forward to seeing it on the map!

Here's a picture of 2 updates, a road (red line) and a settlement (red box)

http://i.imgur.com/sXG8TTp.jpg

I tried to use that road the other day and there were locked gates blocking it off. Do you know if that's still the case?

I'd like to propose a change to the legend, and the addition of a 3rd color for tunnels.

I think we need to have ...

- Canal - open air passage for boats.

- Tunnel - Dry tunnel for carts / foot passage

- Boat tunnel - Wet tunnel for boat passage

Purple is now open air. 

Thanks for the suggestion.

TheosRun.jpg

I know this is going to be confusing as I am trying to do a number of things all in one picture. The red line is the actual road.  The grey line was a quick and dirty addition - I don't know who put it there, but I'm sure it helped many people at least get to their destination. I don't know where the actual token is for Deliverence Harbour, but the center of a deed doesn't mean it is on a road.  The highway does go right into Deliverence Harbour.  Going east from DH, you will see a 90 degree turn South and then a 90 degree turn East.  On the South side of the road, and west of that first 90 degree turn is Hollywood. I do not know where their token is as every time I'm there I'm chased off by mobs.  As of the time of this writing there is a Champion Lava spider there.  So it makes exploring a little bit difficult as I'm not armed or armored.

As we get to the east side of the picture there is a mess of roads.  All of that grey line is not actually there.  They are private roads which are all fenced in and only one-lane wide.  I'm not sure who added those to the map, so they should be removed and those deeds are way off center.  All the way to Rainbow Bridge highway, the one that goes north and south, there is a short road that appears to be north of the West DH road.  That is a four-way intersection and is not split up like they shown on the map.  As for exact locations of deed tokens - I can't help you in that area.

On the south side of the highway, north of the Rainbow Lake, above the "R" is "Theo's Estate." That has been there for a very long time.  I tried to mark it with another yellow box. The three boxes I put on the map do not have the black border.  There is a tar pit there, and my token is right next to it, which makes finding the location of my deed - and the surounding ones - a lot easier to pinpoint on this map (at least for this area).

Pocatello Gardens is further southeast and I put a yellow square were it is on the map.

The Funny Farm and Vale are gone, and were never that far west to begin with.

The blueish looking squares are guard tower locations along the road.  The one between Hollywood and Hanging Gardens is almost too far off the highway to be of any help though.

I am the guy who built the highway and even to this day am constantly improving the road.  The goal was to triple-lane it all the way, but when the first bricks were laid in a rush people quickly moved in and put fences along the side of it.  This made it impossible to properly level it, so it is two lanes and wavy in some areas.  Also I dislike 90 degree turns and tried to go as straight as possible. However, one of the 90 degree turns (the one on the 45 degree strip) was put up during the time I slept. Some newbie ran down the road and put a deed down at the end of the paved road which resulted in me having to go around it.  Then the other 90 degree by Hollywood was put in due to locals not wanting the road period (Hollywood is new, so they had nothing to do with it). I had to do a compromise, otherwise it would have went right past the already built tower in that area.

Hopefully I got it as you said.

If there are any corrections feel free to let me know so I can fix them.

Update #89

• Like 1

2dbovg4.jpg

According to the path on this map change, Hollywood is actually located on the other side. When you are coming down the highway coming to Hollywood you hit that double turn before getting to Hollywood, which would be located to the right on the path. Sorry to cause more trouble. We are located 21y 7x pretty much exactly on the mark. And the updated search map says 22y 8x. This is wrong, we are located 21y 7x on the right side of the path (Upper part on the map). Theonis doesn't actually know where Hollywood is so I understand he gave you some wrong information as to where Hollywood actually is. Again we are located 21y 7x pretty much exactly on the mark of the 21y 7x cross on the right (Upper) part of the path.

Edited by Corwii

4x, 16y

High Fort is no more,

thats now: Bergdorf

Thanks ;)

2dbovg4.jpg

According to the path on this map change, Hollywood is actually located on the other side. When you are coming down the highway coming to Hollywood you hit that double turn before getting to Hollywood, which would be located to the right on the path. Sorry to cause more trouble. We are located 21y 7x pretty much exactly on the mark. And the updated search map says 22y 8x. This is wrong, we are located 21y 7x on the right side of the path (Upper part on the map). Theonis doesn't actually know where Hollywood is so I understand he gave you some wrong information as to where Hollywood actually is. Again we are located 21y 7x pretty much exactly on the mark of the 21y 7x cross on the right (Upper) part of the path.

Sorry about that, Will be fixing it :).

Thanks Trencal! I'm sorry too :( I know this must be a tough job for you.

Sadly East Solitude Ministry located 23x 19y was let go. Please remove at convenience.