Sign in to follow this  
Trencal

Deliverance Updated Map

Lumpygravy's Folly is now called Autumn Twilight (37x 38y)

Thanks!

Hi, Thx for the great job.  When you have time, please add "Eastern Alliance Outpost" at 12x, 42y.  Thanks.

please add trader, merchant, mailbox and guard tower to lakeside lair @ 19x8y.

thank you!

View hidden Post
Posted · Hidden by Seara, July 22, 2013 - Spam bot
Hidden by Seara, July 22, 2013 - Spam bot

075397 Tag:kate spade bags,kate spade outlet,kate spade outlet,kate spade bags;Links:kate spade outlet

Innovation is the key element to make a company win in the competition. For years, plus they are thought to be another kind of traditional function amongst all of the shades.Perhaps the actual continuous development as well as stand out would be the solution to have an worldwide manufacturer to savor a good itinerant existence.After that this is a issue which choosing doctor prescribed shades. Like a issue associated with truth each kind associated with doctor prescribed shades offers their very own particular functions. For instance, will become one of many major brand name inside sunglass market as well as the initial selection regarding sunglass fans. In '09, health professional prescribed sun glasses.Ahead-time Innovation--Rayban Pharmaceutical drug Glasses Creativity would be the essential element to manufacture a corporation gain from the rivalry. For some time, Rayban started an innovative types of eyeglasses, recommended eyeglasses.Ahead-time Innovation--Rayban Medication Solar shades Uniqueness is definitely the key point to earn a small business be successful with the competitiveness. Cardio, undestand more desirable around stuff interested Rayban medication solar shades and even cousin tips in the best you best suited you most beneficial. Through the tips you might believe relieved and even obtain to own and even be dressed in that newly-made formation,

Hi Trencal,

Thanks for the great job you do with this - it's easily the most useful of the server maps.

A few things from travelling around the south:

Settler's Cove is at the end of the road at 21x 47.5y. It has a mailbox and guard tower.

Stay off the Grass at 21x 46y is now called Highclere.

The Flame at 26x 44y has disbanded.

Northwind Valley (37x, 35y) is no more.

Edited by Yaga

Updated to #84.

Aziriphale now has a guard tower (rare even) right on the road that runs north to Echo Lake.

Can you be more specific? I couldn't find it :-/

hi trencal, thank you so much for making his map.  i'm a new player so it is very helpful to  me to navigate.

I have a new deed:  Autumn Grove.  Location is 22.5y and 10x.

also note that deed last sunset at 22.25y and 10.75x is no longer there

Trencal..i think they error is on my part yet because i put Y before X you've placed my village in the wrong area..you've placed my village at 22.5x, 10y...it's location is the opposite..so per perhaps i should have worded it as 10.75x, 22.25y.  can you please relocate my village to the correct area on the map.  i also have mailbox, and merchants.   also..shamealot deed is no longer there..and the actualy road goes up along the 22y line from 11y going west instead of along mtn side

Trencal..i think they error is on my part yet because i put Y before X you've placed my village in the wrong area..you've placed my village at 22.5x, 10y...it's location is the opposite..so per perhaps i should have worded it as 10.75x, 22.25y.  can you please relocate my village to the correct area on the map.  i also have mailbox, and merchants.   also..shamealot deed is no longer there..and the actualy road goes up along the 22y line from 11y going west instead of along mtn side

i also have guard tower aswell.  thank you for your dedication to this map..we love you for it!!

I was travelling around the SE part, so i made some notes:

Hundredacre Woods 29.5x 31y
Smiley Town 28.5x 30.5y
Cape Dun disbanded
no merchant at Zanarkand
Mystique Haven 31x 31y
Stedding Tsofu 31.5x 39y + guardtower (on the road)
Nytington Farms 33.5x 38.5y
Zaragoza 33.5x 39.5y
The Drunken Clam 31x  40.5y
Hopes Garrison 32.5x 43.5y
Southport Ranch 31x 43y
Muspelheim disbanded
Church of the Hunt disbanded

edit: 3 more:

Home Of Chilaili 30x 28y
Port Starboard 29.5x 26y
Fort Tethana 32.5x 26y

Edited by menyet
  • Like 1

Please rename the "(Old) Deli Marketplace" into "Stadium WIP" and add a trader there please.

Named unchanged yet but easier for everyone to find the place.

Thanks.

FH64KRw.jpg

Small changes to Krondor/Gallifrey Area :

Caravelia / Asgard / Inis Mona / Willow Bank disbanded.

Please change :

Raxacoricofallapatorius to NewRaxa

MVV to Port et Vignoble de Valfreyja

Please Add :

Gallifrey Ranch on the red square on the other side of Gallifrey

Chateau des Lacs on the same position as the red square.

If you could add Fuzkor (changed name from Fuzzton) to map would appreciate. Thanks

fuzton.jpg

Edited by fuzzy.style

Could you update that Framingham has moved from 7x7y to 20x 36y 'ish.

Never mind, I moved again.

Edited by Lily

Ahhh, was just looking at the map and frowning at your deed... where it's marked right now is a very steep and very dangerous mountainside that I know well. I was surprised to see a deed there :)

• Like 1