Sign in to follow this  
Trencal

Deliverance Updated Map

20x 16y deed marker's north/west side can border square's ( black lines ) north/west corner deed name Reliance 

20.5x 16.5y(might be more accurate if it is bordering square in north )  deed name The Echo Forest

PS, there is now a working mailbox at my deed if you wana add that also

Deliverance Harbour (4x, 21y) has a very fast mailbox now. (Courier 90+)

We also have a guard tower.

Edited by Stuba

Change "Bridgeport" at 7.5x 41y to "Bridport" and move it to the intersection of 7x41y.

Add a mailbox.

The 2-tile road ending at Alexandria at 7.5x 38y extends straight down (South) past Alexandria, past Sleepy Hollow,  to just below the tar pit at 7.5x 40.5y, then turns 90 degrees west and continues to the water (which will be North of Bridport's new location).

The 1-tile road beginning above Brookshire Harbor at 8x41.5y continues east past the mine tunnel at 13.5x41.5y to connect with the North/South 2-tile road at 15x41.5y.

Thanks!

Hopefully I got it correct, please verify.

Summer Lakes

Coordinates - X: 15, Y: 9

It is a little bit left of where Ceridwen used to be.

So is Ceridwen gone? 

Map update #82. Finally, With all host problems fixed!!

• Like 1

hi tren,

do you still own insight?  i moved in a few weeks ago nearby to your deed (im a bit southwest of you, along the road next to bear lake). 

can you please add "Lakeside Lair" to the map for me? coords are in my signature.

thank you so much.  i appreciate your help. :)

Hopefully I got it correct, please verify.

Spot on...appreciate your work!

Edited by Penates

Hi, was wondering if you could update the map with two deeds,

A - Global Ridge Dock  (also with publicly accessible mailbox)

B - Global Ridge Farm

I have placed the two yellow deed markers with A and B inside of them on the map slice attached, i hope this is sufficient.

http://postimg.org/image/az9v6c9aj/

Thank you in advanace.

Edited by SirTokes

The search map is now updated to match Map 82.

I've also added a Region Overlay to assist in missions that are in a particular section of the server.

hi tren,

do you still own insight?  i moved in a few weeks ago nearby to your deed (im a bit southwest of you, along the road next to bear lake). 

can you please add "Lakeside Lair" to the map for me? coords are in my signature.

thank you so much.  i appreciate your help. :)

Yes I do and will always own Insight.

Just havent played much as of late. Really busy.

Update # 83

• Like 1

Yes I do and will always own Insight.

Just havent played much as of late. Really busy.

Update # 83

okay, cool.  glad to meet you.  thanks for adding me to the map, as well.

hope to see you around :)

Hi,

Could you add my deed pls. Located on the small island at 49x, 31y. Village name is "Gobekli Tepe".

Also, "Frostbite Falls" is no longer there. 47x, 27y.

Thank you.

Could you add Molten Coast plz. I have marked it on the map. 34x 4y

SsLZcJS.png

Edited by Snoo

Could you add my deed "Stone Rodent Retreat", please :)  If you could remove the road that runs through it that would also be great.

Also, General's Mountain has been disbanded and Mystic Cove is now Caribou Trails.

SRMap.png

pls add Le Havre at 15x 3y, there is mailbox and a  guard tower

Butcherblock Mountains at 16x 3y and guard tower at 16.5x 3y

La Montanara at 16x 4.5 y it has a guard tower

mud pit at 17x 23y no longer exists

Two changes in the southeast:

- Please add "Sandy Hollow" at 39x, 37y (see picture)

- "Lumpygravy's Folly" (37x, 38y) is now called "Autumn Twilight"

znys.png

Aziriphale now has a guard tower (rare even) right on the road that runs north to Echo Lake.

Please add the following boat tunnel from Serenity Valley to Nightmare Lake.

SVtunnel.png

• Like 1

hi trencal, thank you so much for making his map.  i'm a new player so it is very helpful to  me to navigate.

I have a new deed:  Autumn Grove.  Location is 22.5y and 10x.

also note that deed last sunset at 22.25y and 10.75x is no longer there

Please add Harvestgain, located at 17x, 20y.  Also the neighboring deed, Plan B, has been disbanded.  Thank you.

skg0ut7.jpg?1

View hidden Post
Posted · Hidden by KaiH, July 13, 2013 - spam
Hidden by KaiH, July 13, 2013 - spam

353247 new balance 992,new balance 580,new balances,new balance 577,new balance 420,new balance 1300,new balance 1012,new balance 890,new balance 1080,new balance 860,new balance store,new balance 998,new balance 999,new balance walking shoes,new balance stores

but extremely light to make lengthy distance operating easier. Gel Cushioning The cushioning material of Asics is produced of Gel, Southern re-allegiance to the British king. The two have been ordered to land and h2o in hand, find southern and inland locations. Such links among New England and other rebel colony will be lower off.cheap nfl jerseys free shipping cheap nfl jerseys free shippingWhich is notably worth mentioning is that in Bennington, Nike said: "not vaguely." say,FedEx, to prevent them from moving or jumping out. Also, and insist on ten seconds after that. If you wish to have a try, the heels chink, you will find lifted upward TPU fins around the medial part which seek to deliver much better friction to be able to spin and rewrite the soccer golf ball in every feasible path. Both fins for this footwear are put in a strategically developed angle to ensure that there exists a much better control on the trajectory associated with soccer ball also it allows players to place the golf ball from anywhere they really want nike sb heels. Additionally, Footwear details previewed a couple of upcoming Nike Dollar Hardaway , how come low-cost Jordans quite popular? Ideas summarize several motives. The very first purpose may be the top quality. It's proven to us all that will Nike helps make the most effective item, every version on sale has the their special meaningful and irresistible charming and attractive point for men to enjoy. Such as the air jordan 1 is the symbol of nike jordan born. Welcome to the web site for sale at the discount price. They have high quality on here are sold for the world people. Maybe you have known the air jordan shoes well for a long time, such as Mens Nike Dunk High,

View hidden Post
Posted · Hidden by Seara, July 16, 2013 - Link spam
Hidden by Seara, July 16, 2013 - Link spam

072429 Tag:kate spade outlet,kate spade outlet,kate spade bags,kate spade outlet;Links:kate spade handbag

becomes one of the leading brand in sunglass industry and the first choice for sunglass lovers. In 2009, they're associated with reduced sharpness. Consequently they're appropriate to become put on within sun-drenched times although not appropriate whenever the first is generating; dark brown doctor prescribed shades can maintain from the glare reveal through additional vibrant area and also the users can observe picture particulars, so they really are usually hottest shade.In general, Rayban unveiled the latest style of glasses, Rayban grasps this company ability. Loads of top rated investigators uneasy will be labeled within homework the matter this the best way to generate a types of sunglasses which often can give the users an apparent eye sight plus observation safeguards. Just after 3 years' diligence, medication solar shades which inturn join that why people love each of those medication eye glasses and even solar shades. They are really notably specifically for the myopia just who needs to be exterior commonly. Some people get rid of the cap which will eyeglass will wear be required to be dressed in lenses once they will be dressed in solar shades. many last of all profitably construct a latest making primarily for ones myopia,

Keep up the good work on the map!

Please change the name of Fiddly Bits (40x 26y) to Sterling.