Sign in to follow this  
Trencal

Deliverance Updated Map

Hello, the Mayor of Resting Time here.  ;)

Resting Time should actually be a bit to the east of South Isle Reserve, at about 14x, 46y on the water edge. (It is currently shown at 12,5x, 46y)

38x,47y it should read ''Traslogan's Retreat'' not ''Translogan's Retreat''.

It used to be the proper spelling, but has obviously been intentionally changed.

if the map isn't going to do this right, just remove my deed from it and i'll deal with the newbs thinking my perimeter is fair game

38x,47y it should read ''Traslogan's Retreat'' not ''Translogan's Retreat''.

It used to be the proper spelling, but has obviously been intentionally changed.

if the map isn't going to do this right, just remove my deed from it and i'll deal with the newbs thinking my perimeter is fair game

Sorry, Fixed it.

Wasnt an intentional change, just mistyped it when I transferred it from the old map.

Maybe consider changing the background map dump so it smaller. One way of doing this is to reduce color count to 256 and resolution in half (looks this may have already been done). And you could take it down even smaller by compressing the image as a jpg.

example (256 color, 50% resolution reduced, jpg compression to halve file size.)

fmqAfm.jpg

I like InkScape's ability to scale laryers for deed names an roads. It really shines when adding small text to images.

Maybe consider changing the background map dump so it smaller. One way of doing this is to reduce color count to 256 and resolution in half (looks this may have already been done). And you could take it down even smaller by compressing the image as a jpg.

example (256 color, 50% resolution reduced, jpg compression to halve file size.)

fmqAfm.jpg

I like InkScape's ability to scale laryers for deed names an roads. It really shines when adding small text to images.

Why?  The size of the map is good how it is, I certainly wouldnt make it smaller.

Awesome. Thank you for continuing the project.

I would appreciate it greatly if you moved the location of the settlement of New Goodsprings (Currently 43x,14.5y) on the map.

The image below illustrates where it should be. Unfortunately I think it was marked incorrectly from the start.

Thanks Much!!

ngsmapadjustment.jpg

Maybe consider changing the background map dump so it smaller. One way of doing this is to reduce color count to 256 and resolution in half (looks this may have already been done).

Definitely not! In certain areas we have so many map details - for those the current map already is a bit crude. I would even prefer a higher resolution map if we had one!

We could try, however, to create a real 2D map (without those fancy pseudo-3D elevations which make the exact placement of deed locations difficult) from Rolf's map dump. This would also result in a smaller file size - if that's your problem. I'm currently working on a conversion of the southeast region into a "topographic style" 2D map.

Hello! I'm only saying, that my deed at 29y 22x is Dragon Forest, not Dragons Forest, and it should be at 28Y 22X.

10y 5x Collosus Lookout is on the pinnacle of the mountain (middle of the square)

14y 5x Adsplace is behind Mordor and Mordor is no longer there.

15y 4x Arion no longer exists but the are has been taken by Beastmasterpats deed.

15y 4x Arion no longer exists but the are has been taken by Beastmasterpats deed.

Kinda lost about that post.... the are has been taken?

I removed Arion, please elaborate more on that.

Map Updated.

Beastmasterpat (the player) has founded a deed there (can't remember the name) and Arion went ages ago.

my deed is 'still' under the name Translogan's Retreat.

You claimed you had fixed it, but obviously not.

Just remove The Traslogan's Retreat / Translogan's Retreat, I don't trust mappers now.

my deed is 'still' under the name Translogan's Retreat.

You claimed you had fixed it, but obviously not.

Just remove The Traslogan's Retreat / Translogan's Retreat, I don't trust mappers now.

No it's not, get off your high horse and clear your cache.

I think hes going to the same link...

The link used to not change the maps.

I change the link on the thread daily during each update.

I fixed that 2 updates ago when you requested, scroll to the top of the thread and look at the newest update.

I have just set up a permanent link from a website I used to use. It will be updated with the most recent maps as to avoid having to look at the thread.

I just noticed this in chat...

[13:38:45] It is 02:00:00 on Luck day in week 1 of the Bear's starfall in the year of 1019.

[13:38:45] The settlement of Darkenstone Keep has just been disbanded.

Updated, I dont believe i ever had Darkenstone Keep on the map, I couldn't find it.

I have Darkenstone, Darkenstone Peak and Darkenstone South Outpost

The reason the tunnel between GD and west coast wasnt on the other map fully was becouse its not open to the public yet, it wont be until its finished so please point out on the map that this is the case becouse no exceptions will be done when it comes to the tunnel and using it before it done.

A selected few have keys for the gates at both ends and that are the only ones allowed to use the tunnel atm.

So before its get to be annoying to people please point it out on the map that its not passable right now.

We will notify people when its open to the public.

The reason the tunnel between GD and west coast wasnt on the other map fully was becouse its not open to the public yet, it wont be until its finished so please point out on the map that this is the case becouse no exceptions will be done when it comes to the tunnel and using it before it done.

A selected few have keys for the gates at both ends and that are the only ones allowed to use the tunnel atm.

So before its get to be annoying to people please point it out on the map that its not passable right now.

We will notify people when its open to the public.

My apologizes, was never informed that it was not completed as have been told its been "done".

Updated Map.