khatanka, on 28 Jan 2014 - 6:53 PM, said:snapback.png

khatanka, on 03 Jan 2014 - 1:41 PM, said:snapback.png

4x, 16y

High Fort is no more,

thats now: Bergdorf

Thanks ;)

OK :P

twwcanal.png

Have added a Canal under the Whispering Wood that connects the sea to Bear Lake.

Actually did this quite some time ago now but I want to add it to the map now as lava has erupted in the IH Canal, rendering it temporarily impassable to boats. In the meanwhile (and in future of course) all are welcome to use the cave canal under The Whispering Wood.

• Like 1

Hello, thank you for adding my deed to the map. However the name is wrong, it should be Lakeview Estate not Lakeside. The Lakeview estate located at  41y 23.5 x doesn't exist anymore and should be removed. Thank you

Taiyoukou Harbour(28/4) was disbanded.

Can you add "Aurora Keep" to the map? Directly west of Deliverance Academy (17/33)

Hello

Please remove my deed heavenly hill from the map as I disbanded it today. It's located at x25 y30.

Paratamizer

Timesink has been added to at 7y 7x.  Framingham disbanded (which was also at 7y 7x).

Thanks!  Starr (for Styxx).

add new deed Slovenia  at x4 y11 at rock...

90+ mailbox also

tnx

Edited by RockyBalboa

I've completed a highway on Deliverance in the position of the red line.  I've also noted what appears to be an error on the map - the intersection circled in yellow is actually a bit farther down. The slanted part does end where it appears to, but the existing highway going west from there doesn't start where that slant ends - it starts a bit farther south (10 tiles or so).  The red line left of the existing North/South highway is where I think the one extending from the yellow intersection actually starts.

lOqFOGs.png

Edit:  If you want me to just edit the image myself and post it here for you to paste into the actual map image, let me know.  I just figured I'd let you draw the white line there because you know how to make it look like the rest of the highways.

Edited by Geddingwood

I have put a second deed up, Cloud Chaser, Its location is 25x 46y.  The old deed was named Orden Sangrada de los Templarios.  The abandoned it a long time ago so I have a new spot, with a lot of work to be done on it.  Two other deeds that all belonged to him are also gone and clamied by others.  So the old names I think can be removed.

Sa-Matra 26x 45y

Agua Muerta 25x 47y

Those last two are gone.

Calmport 32x 46y

Between Teplarios de Hispania and Deworio Reborn

Deworio Reborn disbanded.

I have put a second deed up, Cloud Chaser, Its location is 25x 46y.  The old deed was named Orden Sangrada de los Templarios.  The abandoned it a long time ago so I have a new spot, with a lot of work to be done on it.  Two other deeds that all belonged to him are also gone and clamied by others.  So the old names I think can be removed.

Sa-Matra 26x 45y

Agua Muerta 25x 47y

Those last two are gone.

Agua Muerta 25x 47y aint disbanded. It still exists.

11x 37y

Merchant LocationEAS Market (aka Eastern Acadien Stronghold)

9 Merchants with stalls for 31 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
16x 19y

Merchant location - Harvest Gain (further north from the already tagged Rainbow Lake market)

5 merchants
(i recommend moving the rainbow lake icon because there's only 2 merchants there, 1 is unstocked and 1 sells newbie tools)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- Information Origin - http://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/97585-merchant-locations-collective-alliance-add-yours/

Thank you

Edited by Steveleeb

Founded settlement named Los Angeles at 26x -4.5y where New Eden was before. Please change name to Los Angeles. Thank you !

slfekZQ.jpg

Edited by MarkSilard

The orange line label is misleading. Does it include both tunnel and cave canal? If no, there's definitely no cave canal toward nightmare lake.

Need road connected to the red/blue tunnel from Port Starbound 29x 26y

There is no cave canal going toward nightmare lake, they're just tunnels from new haven and aelville

x30 y25 Built a road (purple) from Mount Utopia to Port Starboard / the ocean.

JKtkJ.jpg

Edited by Kamill

Please add Cadal To 43.5x 41.5y

thank you very much!

• Like 1

Please add 41x 16y Yozhik's Retreat and remove Sterling (40x 27y)

Keep up the good work!

Please add trader, merchant and guard tower at the stadium (WIP). 21x 25y. As well as a public market icon.

• Like 1