Sign in to follow this  
Phoenixx13

I want to become a Vynora follower.

But I can't make heads or tails of the "I will convert you" thread. Can someone point me in the direction of someone who can convert me to a Vynora follower?

I'm looking for the same.

How it works is you must find a vynora preist.. they will need to be next to you and they click on you and do stuff.. you see a bunch of messages in your event window and after a minute or so you become a follower..

Then go pray ever 20 minutes 5 times a day :)

once you hit 20 or so then go to wild server and beome a preist unless a preist with high enough faith can turn you into one..  if this needs corrected then please do so .. but going out of memory instead of looking it up on the wiki.

Thanks for all the information! I try periodically whispering those listed as Vynora priests on the "I will convert you" thread above but no one is ever online. I tried asking in CA Help and Freedom but I get no response. So that means there's no Vynora priests on Exodus? :(

To become a follower you dont need a priest to convert you. Any other follower of Vynora with a statuette can do so!

It might be easier to ask for a Vynora follower rather than a Vynoran priest :)

To become a follower you dont need a priest to convert you. Any other follower of Vynora with a statuette can do so!

It might be easier to ask for a Vynora follower rather than a Vynoran priest :)

This is useful - I thought only priests could convert. I'll try asking again in Freedom/CA Help when I get home (unless someone posts here, which would also be lovely). Thank you very much!

Tried to contact you IG, it appears you are not online. I will be on for a while if you still need converting

contact myself or mayu at south exo market we are both vyn priest

Where in exo do you live? You seem to have left that part out so you could be pointed to the nearest converter.

made contact IG and the OP got converted a week ago!

nothing to see here :)

Sorry guys, I keep forgetting to update this post. x( I got converted about a week ago, this thread is from November 22nd so I don't know what happened to cause a sudden interest in this. =P

For anyone else: I'm in Emerald Vale and can convert if you're in the area.

Cheers!

Just hit 30 faith, so looking to get turned into a priest. If I can't find anything closer then I'll take Dustrider up on his offer. I'm at Emerald Vale (17x, 33y).