Sign in to follow this  
deene

What's New In Exodus?

Sooooo....what's new with everybody? I mean aside from the bickering going on in Lobber's thread :)

more bickering :)

bought 2 sailbaots to add to the collection of already like 6 others :D

Need to bicker soem more about naming of places they left it out of the other maps for a reason  >:(

Moan Moan Rant Rant... and so on and so forth

I've moved to Sheriff (;D) and a new market has been built about 5 minutes sail away. No prizes for guessing where my money will probably go...  8)

I also built my first boat about a week and a bit ago. The freedom that a boat gives you is amazing, far better than walking everywhere!! :D

the market is coming along very good but we need all the merchants we can get the more merchants= more traffic good for us all

My Leatherworking Merchant will be placed soon Ruiner. ;D

Ruiner- not sure if you really need all those stalls. In fact, I know you don't need all those stalls. Even ETP doesn't need that many stalls. But it's built now so whatever.

In other news, I painted my sailboat to purple. Was trying to go for blue I but I guess I need to mess with the dye a bit more.

pimpin.jpg

i may not need them but it looks good and i cant leave a plan unfinished it is the OCD in me

Looks better than the ETP market stalls anyways, those ones are dodgey shapes, at least they were last time i was there maybe theyve changed em :P

the market is coming along very good but we need all the merchants we can get the more merchants= more traffic good for us all

Going to plant a Weapon one really soon  :)

Hoping to place a merchant in the not too distant future but I am currently busy on indy.

I've seen a rash of Inde and Deli people moving to Exodus? What's up with that?

Quite a few have had deeds there since the server opened just havent really used em, I have 2 myself I rarely visit.

sadly yea :(

we're better, they know it.

they wanna bring us down like them.

misery loves company.

Me and Aeg are from indy, returning to wurm after a year, thought it was better to start a new, esp with brotunheimr next door to our old place, still. D:

we're better, they know it.

they wanna bring us down like them.

misery loves company.

Exodus will surpass Inde as the most active server in the Freedom cluster. If people are coming down here for the perceived virgin land, they will be dissapointed. Deli has still has more virgin land than Exodus and more market opportunities can be found in Deli than Exo as well, if you play your cards right.

Exodus will surpass Inde as the most active server in the Freedom cluster. If people are coming down here for the perceived virgin land, they will be dissapointed. Deli has still has more virgin land than Exodus and more market opportunities can be found in Deli than Exo as well, if you play your cards right.

Typical southerner  ;)

When I lived up north before moving to a town called Sheriff I lived next to the tundra and the great northern desert. I have some screenies of the desert and it's MASSIVE. Just sand and animals last time I crossed, for all that you can see. I was chased by 3 scorps and 6 crocs at once - it was fun  ::)

Sadly the tundra now has a deed in the middle, but it was also a good wilderness.

All I can say is that as a community we should learn from Exodus in the future. There should be rules against settling in major wildernesses in order to preserve them - and all of the animals shouldn't just vanish either. Coding problems thar. :-/

I can think of one reason I havent visited my deeds on Exodus in a long while..

You sir should not be defying your elders in public. I will not hesitate to feed you to the mountain lions of Sheriff Mountain.

Tehehe. I lived next to a Red Dragon when I was up north :PP