Sign in to follow this  
Pingpong

Pingpong's Lumps 90-98Ql Iron :) Retired For The Forseeable Future

Welcome to all. I'm now reworking my iron business and looking to get things moving again. Some supplies will be mined for jobs and some will be quickly filled from my stocks, all prices include 100kg unless otherwise stated.

98ql- see me for pricing

97ql- see me for pricing

96ql- see me for pricing

95ql-5s

90ql-2s

80ql-1.5s

70ql-1s

(same price for rock shards of equal ql).

If you're looking for a specific metal/ql let me know.

Thanks Pingpong

Edited by Pingpong

Cutest miner in the game.  Yes, he really does look different.  Check him out!

If you can mail it to exodus id like to get 100kg of 90 QL lump just CoD to Splize

Due to recent changes to the mailing system I can't do that :( . However if I can get enough orders lined up I'm very willing to sail down to deli/exo and mine on site.

what server you on and where are you located i could really use the iron and if it came down to it i may just make a trip out to you. Cant seem to find anyone at all on Exodus that has the iron of that QL or that will sell it.

Or id you can mail it to indie i got a friends there that could mail it the rest of the way to me. just let me know if thats possible and if so ill get cash to him to so you can cod it to him.

Well atm I'm floating about central/southern Indi for another week or so. The mailing part will be exorbinant even to indi :( So a handoff is probably a better idea that way. I'm happy to work something that works for each of us.

Sounds good. I'm up by where samling was. Shoot me a pm and we can work out the details.

Hello...

Do you deliver to Exodus? If not, where abouts is the pick up?

I have delivered to exo once (and would prefer not to unless i'm on a hunting trip to exo), My iron is stashed near 8y27x on indi.

Say ping, i could use your awesomesauce mining at the impalong on exodus if your available.

Back again.

I need:

100 iron lumps 95+QL

200 Iron Lumps 90+ ql

300 silver lumps 70+ ql

also if you get 70+ql gold i'll take some in future.  got already

Let me know when you are on Exodus again. I could use a bunch of high ql iron and there should be an open utmost iron vein near me.

Hey Ping! I would like to plane an order for a 64kg lump 95ql iron please. Thanks!

Now offering 95 and 96ql iron lumps as well as limited amounts of 83 ql gold lumps!

Hi there, i'd like to order 200kg of 70ql iron and 100kg of 80ql iron.  I'm at Redneck Stables (49x,49y).  Let me know if you can deliver or need to meet somewhere for a pickup.

Thanks ;)

200kg of 90ql iron to New Amsterdam on Exodus, ill pay the delivery fee if you come to deliver it ;)

Yup I'm getting ready to head south and make deliveries from the thread/pm's, you know how the winds of wurm are. I'll light out at the first good wind that i find, thanks all.