Sign in to follow this  
Lobber

New Map for Exodus HERE

Should deed owners who do not want their settlement listed be removed from the map, for a fee?  

216 members have voted

1. 1. Should deed owners who do not want their settlement listed be removed from the map, for a fee?

• No, the map is public property, and the community has the right to see all settlements listed. No change to the current system.
    • No, the deed owners who want their settlement removed should have them removed from the map, no charge. No private map with all settlements listed.
    • No, there should be two maps, one public with private settlements unlisted (no charge), and a privately distributed (pay to view) map with all settlements listed.
    • Yes, two maps, public map with private settlements removed for a fee, and a privately listed map with all settlements listed viewable for a fee.
    • Yes, the deed owners who want their settlement removed may be charged a fee for having their deed removed from the map. No private map with all settlements listed.
    • I want to suggest a different system, my idea is posted below.

Hi Lobber,

thanks for the great map ! It's really apprecianted. The other one was a real headache.

I see that Port Tanelorn is already on it. But would it be possible to move it ? The actualy position is X:29, Y:37 SE. The small green "finger" which you can still see on the map was the place where we first landed and which became our dock later. The deed is centered to the dock and not directly at the water. Also we got a Tower at X:30, Y:37 SW, can you please add this, too ?

Plus we would like to take a landmark named Tanelorn Castle at X:29, Y:37 in the middle between E and NE. Would that be possible or are there any requirements to this ?

Greetings, Vedu

Mayor of Tanelorn

I'm sujesting putting the Blue Unicorn Inn as a landmark for the NW.  It is 1 tile on deed but fully accessable to everyone and fairly noticable as it is on the road.. fairly large and has a big honking blue unicorn just in front.

dead center of x12 y13

(shamless plug) 10i a bed

No room for the Blue Unicorn Inn on the map. It is a part of the deed Silent Cove, and is noted by the Inn icon.

Other landmark Inns are so noted because they are not part of any deed, and would not otherwise be noted on the map by an Inn Icon attached to an existing deed.

road from macragge lagoon to port macragge (4th message)

macrage lagoon has a completed guard tower (3rd message)

macragge lagoon will have an enchanted mailbox in a few days. just needs cast, already lined up

I need to scout the area to get accurate coordinates of the Guard tower, and the road. I can't just draw them anywheres.

Ah, saw u parked out front by the tower for like 30 mins, just assumed. np.

-Cal

Map Updated

• Settlements Updated
  • Settlements Added
  • Cedar Springs Perimeter Mapped out
  • Guard Towers Added
  • More Clay Found
  • Gnomes Muted (you wish)

Port White Eagle Nest

x: 11

y: 23

There's a new important road ready now. It starts in Greenbay (x 13 ; y 23) goes along green bay to my deed (PWEN). Then uphill (x:11 y:25 center) -> (x12 y25) then to Tranquility, down to Windheim, last to ETP. There's no break in the road and all out off stone.

Just did the last tile of it. Most was done by others. But my was very important for all success^^

New village.  Ashire View.  X35  Y27.  NorthWest Area.

10/10 Village with 2 guards.

Tiffin's Castle Market Now Has a Merchant Can You update Map with Merchant Sign. Thanks

20x, y31 SE is village Harborville (building there is Lakeside View currently on map)

functional mailbox next to our guard tower at Macragge Lagoon.

Thx-

Calgar

I heard chatter about Lobber leaving the game, so unless he makes an appearance soon- don't count on getting the map updated.

Eager Souls

@

x13 y45 Almost directly on the coast.

Tiered Landscape, major terraforming being done.

Constantly growing deed.

we have a functioning Inn at Macragge Lagoon in the front by the guard tower.

Thx.

Calgar

Updates from Al'Anger...

I'll include a painting of the map, don't have coords... think Al'Anger is a bit more north than displayed on map, just from the feeling of the map... around where the serpentine road uphills starts. There is a coastal-road from heavenshire to northern part of that small peninsular, as showed on the map... should be quite accurate on the second sight... north, where the coastal streat turn to east is just between Al'Anger and heavenshire, south where my marked road stops is just outside Al'Anger's southern border, so Al'Anger's center should be between those points, thus a bit more north.

The red painted square at the sea is raised earth, there will be the harbor of Al'Anger.

The cliff road is surface-mined into the rocks and could give a nice landmark. The north-south-road starting southeast of havenshire and the serpentine-road from al'anger are both to be seen from quite some distance.

From the 1st Plateau of Wolf Mountain a way up to the 2nd Plateau has been surface-mined, High Anger was founded there today, which is an Outpost of Al'Anger and an allied. The Plan is to surface-mine a way up to the very peak of that mountain (and probably build a collossus up there just to celebrate that it has been done (and to use all that rock that came out from mining the road hehe)

Once that is done (guess it will still take months) I will call that Mountain Mount Anger, no matter what's on the map, and if it's just for me hehe ;)

Hope this helps with the map, even if it's not 100% accurate...

regards

Baalfeusexodusupdate.png

Edit: Wolf's cove is close to connecting to the road, marked in green... well it's actually really almost connected, only missing very few tiles, but I guess i'll do that right now, so it's done and you can enter it to the map.