Sign in to follow this  
Lobber

New Map for Exodus HERE

Should deed owners who do not want their settlement listed be removed from the map, for a fee?  

216 members have voted

1. 1. Should deed owners who do not want their settlement listed be removed from the map, for a fee?

• No, the map is public property, and the community has the right to see all settlements listed. No change to the current system.
    • No, the deed owners who want their settlement removed should have them removed from the map, no charge. No private map with all settlements listed.
    • No, there should be two maps, one public with private settlements unlisted (no charge), and a privately distributed (pay to view) map with all settlements listed.
    • Yes, two maps, public map with private settlements removed for a fee, and a privately listed map with all settlements listed viewable for a fee.
    • Yes, the deed owners who want their settlement removed may be charged a fee for having their deed removed from the map. No private map with all settlements listed.
    • I want to suggest a different system, my idea is posted below.

After seeing the new map, i believe Tranquil woodlands is located on the middle bottom of tile 43y, 6x instead of its current position. Also has a mailbox and open token :)

Deed: Destiny

Top right of that square - also in x37

On the south coast of that little peninsula

Map Updated

• Settlements Added
  • Settlements Moved to correct positions

Thanks everyone who posted, and to my friends and scouts who are helping me find more settlements!

Deed: Wanderland

X:23 Y:31 N (or on the "H" in orehard(?) or what's written there)

Map Updated

Settlements Added

Settlements and Structures Moved and Updated or Added

Settlement name: Thor Modan

x coordinate: 14x

y coordinate: 11y

position within the grid for fine tuned location: SE part of the grid

Map Updated

Settlements Added

More Geographical Locations Named

Structures Added

Structure Icon Placement Standardized to be Beside the Deed Name

Fountains and Guard Towers remained positioned according to physical proximity

Busy week so a bit late with these additions.

New Pineview is located at 27x 33y center, New Pineview Farms is located at 28x 34y SE, New Pineview Heights is at 28x 31y center, New Pineview Shallows Canal is at 24x 31y center. Plan C is at 24x 32y north and Plan C Port is 25x 31y SE.

In addition, New Pineview has a merchant selling a variety of goods and restocked every couple of days.

Map Updated

You may have notice a difference with this map. I've created a special Tar Icon and placed it over all the tar that I could find on the map.

If anyone wants to correct this data, just tell me which tar is, or is not there.

I've also added a settlement or two, updated some settlement resource data, also, since the last update you may have noticed some graphical updates, such as a lighter grid, and flashier Signature.

Please post your data here, with name, address, and structures you have.

Map Updated

Added Pineview Nation

Added Two previously unidentified Tar Pits

Erased Old Tar Icon

Map indicates it's New Pineview Farms which has the personal merchant when in fact it's New Pineview. Other than that, snappy update!

Adding several deeds, also from friends:

x29 y14/15 (the island): Serpentine Lake Retreat. Mailbox here.

x 31/32 (on line) y 14/15 (just under line): Phoenix of the Serpentine

x32 (left) y13/14: Ash of the Desert Phoenix

x28 y13 (bottom right of square): Hilly Home

x27 (middle) y14/15 (line): Serpentine Beach Resort

Islandshape Serpentine Lake Retreat: that is the way I sent you earlier, not (anymore) like on this map. More a dog-bone shape ;) (bit has been added to the bottom-left in comparison with mapdump).

Naming Hippy Lakes: Hippy deeds were allready gone before this map was being made. Plus the landbridges there which made the top into seperate pond(s) are gone too. I don't have a problem with the name but it seems incorrect to me to have put that there when the deed was allready gone (plus the Hippy-deeds-owner might want to name something in his current deed-region - don't know where he went - after his deed instead?) Again: no problem at all for me if it stays, just pointing this out - up to you.

Avrad Harbor and Beach Head Bay: any chance you accidentally switched those two?

Would like to add my deed Exolus.

The size of Exolus is 31 by 31, located at 20x 33y

Untitled.jpg

Map Updated

Settlements Added

More Geographical Locations Named (To dispute a name, or suggest a new one, post your idea here)

All Geographical Names done in STENCIL Font for easier reading

Some Names have been changed, or moved.

Now the map is on the Wiki!

Silver Phoenix Bay

X13  Y7  SE

Land'o'lakes inn has a bed available

Hidden valley icon should be moved..into the valley.  align to top line of current tile, centered.

Since there is nothing else on my island posted...

Landmark:

x20, y31

The most obvious thing is my house, named 'Lakeside View'.

Also Tar at x22, y31 (At the part of sand which reaches out to the middle of the square. Underwater which is probably why you can't see it.)

Just wanted to point out that Paradise falls is actually in line with my deed, Rain,  only about 50 tiles back from mine so it needs to be moved down some.