Jot

Open new servers.

Open new servers?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Open new servers?

• Definitely yes!
    • Definitely yes!

Warning

Your post has been removed for Trolling.

Continued failure to abide by the forum rules could result in your account being banned.

Necessary?

We've seen 6 new servers in less than 6 months time: Deli, Exo, Serenity, Desertion, Affliction and Elevation. IMO, new servers aren't necessary.... yet.

No thanks.

Deli and Exodus are almost empty as it is, not sure about Indy.

If you mean Epic servers, then I think its a bit early for that.

Lets talk about it again when Rolf starts advertising and we have 3000+ simultaneous players across all servers.

Good point, whykillme. Only 6 new lands in 2 months with rapid increment of premium players. The problem is growing and needs solution. If new servers aren't opened immediately, we will experience results of having too few servers, which will be so bad for overall game condition.

As_I_Decay and Wulfgar, I'm unable to understand your objections to very good and important for each player suggestion. I must state you don't have any sensible argument to support your stand on this matter. Your approach have disruptive influence.

No thanks.

Lets talk about it again when Rolf starts advertising and we have 3000+ simultaneous players across all servers.

Agreed with Asidecay and wulfgar here.

We got enough servers as it is, lets fill up thse first and get advertizing before launching another cluster, launching new servers require Server space and with this trend  if we continue it, we will require another Expensive server to be bought to host the next 9 clusters, which in my opion are far to expensive to waste  advertizing money on as of current, its rolfs  main source of in come ,we got no say if he should launch the next cluster.

oke, we begged him to launch the last 2 freedom maps, but those were needed imo, deli and exodus are nearly empty, fill those up then we can look forward into launching more servers imo.

I must state you don't have any sensible argument to support your stand on this matter. Your approach have disruptive influence.

And I must state that your argument as to "needing" more servers isn't sensible either.

The Exo and Deli servers population are a bit thin... there is my sensible argument. Fill those servers with more than 100 players at any given time and then it might make sense to open another. Until those servers see a population increase of about 200%, there's no reason to throw out another PVE server on to the "playing board".

As for Epic, I don't know what the population consists of over there, but I can't imagine that there are so many players playing there that a new server would be required on top of the 4 existing ones...

I'd also like to remind you that my first post stated that there was no need for new servers yet. Keyword being: yet. I'd also like to point out that you specifically called out Wulfgar's and my post stating you are unable to understand our objections, when we were the 2 that gave you reasons as to why it shouldn't happen (yet)... what point did whykillme have that was good? He didn't explain anything at all, he just laughed at you.

As_I_Decay and Elwood, with all my respect to such an experienced and important Freedom players like you, I have to say your opinions and observations don't correspond with the facts.

As_I_Decay, you want me to fill servers with players but it's not possible as there are not enough servers for them currently. I also don't think that Whykillme laughed at me. You're trying to present me in bad light so I'm not going to reply to your posts any longer in this thread. I hope, you understand you're wrong.

Ehm guys? is it just me or do you also see some ironic aspects in Jot's suggesting by  subliminal impling that there are to few players for so many servers? ;)

No thanks.

Agreed with Asidecay and wulfgar here.

We got enough servers as it is, lets fill up thse first and get advertizing before launching another cluster, launching new servers require Server space and with this trend  if we continue it, we will require another Expensive server to be bought to host the next 9 clusters, which in my opion are far to expensive to waste  advertizing money on as of current, its rolfs  main source of in come ,we got no say if he should launch the next cluster.

oke, we begged him to launch the last 2 freedom maps, but those were needed imo, deli and exodus are nearly empty, fill those up then we can look forward into launching more servers imo.

Exactly.

Deli and expecially exodus are completely empty, even ind is empty.

At peak times i see ind hitting ~200 people and deli hitting ~100, Ind used to support 500 on at most times, and exodus must be as empty as deli if not emptier.

Not everyone needs ocean space. I walk through deli and see HUGE empty space. Lots of room to place a deed.

Why do you need new servers? i mean look at the maps, you obviously see the lack of deeds.

ind is 4x as big as deli/exodus, granted alot of it is decaying or people have deeds there while at epic. But there is definitely alot of space.

Find it, its there. Just because your 10 minutes from spawn or boating around the coast and cant find any does not mean we need new servers.

Reported OP for trolling.

Obvious troll is obvious.  ::)

I've been considering suggesting a second map for wild (kind of like Inde and Deli bordering) but then again, theres only an average of 20 people online over here;i do think a new map would be interesting.

Reported OP for trolling.

Obvious troll is obvious.  ::)

It's a fairly obvious joke, fellas. Move along ;)

As_I_Decay, you want me to fill servers with players but it's not possible as there are not enough servers for them currently.

Sorry but what?