Sign in to follow this  
Rolf

Envisioning the situation on Valrei - web developers lookie lookie

so something new added now.

modified for new token names

http://sample.a-status.ru/z/

I think map shouldnt be too bright and big - or it is hard to read position of gods.

If anyone want help with map/icons - pm me

Some of these maps need some bugfixes, they can't handle scenario resets

What does a scenario reset actually entail?  Are there special events we need to accommodate?  How can we (our maps) tell when a scenario has ended, or is it something we'll have to transition manually?

EDIT:  On a possibly related note I've just noticed the item fallback image got lost at some point on my map.  Will get it uploaded as soon as, updated the zip in the mean time.

Some of these maps need some bugfixes, they can't handle scenario resets

What does a scenario reset actually entail?  Are there special events we need to accommodate?  How can we (our maps) tell when a scenario has ended, or is it something we'll have to transition manually?

EDIT:  On a possibly related note I've just noticed the item fallback image got lost at some point on my map.  Will get it uploaded as soon as, updated the zip in the mean time.

Map wise a new scenario means new collectables, new source items, and the deities moving to their start tiles

Map wise a new scenario means new collectables, new source items, and the deities moving to their start tiles

Sorry, what I meant was, is there anything special we need to do when there is a scenario reset (special message/score counter).  Or in my case was it simply because the images broke?