Sign in to follow this  
BrQQQ

[close]Certain items don't appear on the ground

I noticed I had a 64bit and 32bit java, I deleted the 64bit, restarted my pc and suddenly it worked (after I manually had to make sure .jnlp files get opened by javaws.exe). Still, thank you Enki for your suggestions.

Yesterday I logged in and did some mining. Today I returned and saw there were no rock shards on the ground anymore. I tried mining but nothing appeared.

I tried cutting a tree, but after I cut it down, the stump and felled tree disappeared (on flat surface).

'Pile of items' also doesn't appear.

What I tried so far is:

• Relogging. Enki also tried kicking me out to see if that'd help.
  • Updating java
  • Verifying the packs
  • Trying the unstable client
  • Changing graphics settings, I have tried many different settings, but all resulted in the same problem.
  • Enki suggested I empty the java cache and I did. I redownloaded the client (only the .jnlp file)
  • Tried shutting off wurm, deleting everything in the wurm folder and then emptying the cache again. It reinstalled the packs, but the same thing happened.

I also checked if there were any new videocard drivers available (there weren't).

Something I found in the console log file was this, maybe it has something to do with it:

Setting up Collada Model Loader
Exception in thread "Collada Model Loader 0" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/sun/org/apache/xerces/internal/dom/DeferredNofe
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.dom.DeferredDocumentImpl.getNodeObject(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.dom.DeferredDocumentImpl.synchronizeChildren(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.dom.DeferredElementNSImpl.synchronizeChildren(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.dom.ParentNode.getChildNodes(Unknown Source)
at com.jmex.xml.xml.Node.hasDomChild(Unknown Source)
at com.jmex.model.collada.schema.COLLADAType.haslibrary_images(Unknown Source)
at class.fg.a(SourceFile:114)
at class.fg.b(SourceFile:95)
at class.fg.a(SourceFile:77)
at class.eR.run(SourceFile:111)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

and

Starting update of login splash image...
Exception in thread "Collada Model Loader 1" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/sun/org/apache/xerces/internal/dom/DeferredTextImpl
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.dom.DeferredDocumentImpl.getNodeObject(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.dom.DeferredDocumentImpl.synchronizeChildren(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.dom.DeferredElementNSImpl.synchronizeChildren(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.dom.ParentNode.getChildNodes(Unknown Source)
at com.jmex.xml.xml.Node.hasDomChild(Unknown Source)
at com.jmex.model.collada.schema.COLLADAType.haslibrary_images(Unknown Source)
at class.fg.a(SourceFile:114)
at class.fg.b(SourceFile:95)
at class.fg.a(SourceFile:77)
at class.eR.run(SourceFile:111)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)