Sign in to follow this  
uberotaku001

Skyrim

Funny considering that in Oblivion becoming one was easy... especially on a quest with vampires to kill.

hay is their an easy way to become a vampire, I never seam to contract it from just killing vampires

You a werewolf? Because if you are, you're immune to the vampirism affliction.

If you're susceptible to diseases then all you need to do to get turned into a vampire is allow another vampire to hit you a few times, then wait 4 in-game days, and voilà.

Also, I believe getting turned into a Vampire is part of the Dark Brotherhood questline.

Is it bad that I've pretty much exhausted all the things I can do?

I mean, other than more menial quests and dungeon exploring, I don't really have anything left.

Like, at all  ???

theres a multiplayer version being made by a modder dont think its gona be able to play for awhile yet though

theres a multiplayer version being made by a modder dont think its gona be able to play for awhile yet though

Hellz yeah!

Did you collect the entire crown and get the 9th dragon priest mask?

Yes and yes, also have all the bugs in jars and all the daedric artifacts that you can basically have as well as all the achievements.

Other than upping the remaining skills and doing more quests I'm sort of at a wits end.

Friend said to purge everyone from the cities, sounds fun.

I wonder if it works sort of the same as the WIP Oblivion MP mod I found a while back

http://csusap.csu.edu.au/~mloxto01/

Yes and yes, also have all the bugs in jars and all the daedric artifacts that you can basically have as well as all the achievements.

Other than upping the remaining skills and doing more quests I'm sort of at a wits end.

Try the master illusion, conjuring, and destruction spells. Quite fast IMO. Any other ways?

Try the master illusion, conjuring, and destruction spells. Quite fast IMO. Any other ways?

Ahh, forgot about those, got me the destruction one.

Illusion and Conjuration are so easy to skill up - just spamming bound weapons and muffle/invisibility  ;D

After my latest dungeon, I have about 600 of those Chaurus eggs heh

trading my xbox skyrim for pc skyrim

time to re-enter the world of mods

I hate dungeons. 50% tight corridors that make Call of Duty resemble a sandbox RPG, 50% cavedust killing my FPS.

I hate dungeons. 50% tight corridors that make Call of Duty resemble a sandbox RPG, 50% cavedust killing my FPS.

Do love how the ends are right at the exits though, no more pointless backtracking

But you do have to admit that often it's a bit immersion breaking to see what is obviously a secret door and instead of tearing up the area looking for a trigger you just know that is the way out later.

I've taken to dropping all the loot right next to it so I can sort through it all at the end instead of having to stop mid-dungeon to choose when I hit capacity.

Just bought it for £35 from steam, could've got it for £22, but it'd take a week to arrive, right now it's downloading, which it has been doing for 4 hours.

Level 43 now, anyone else think the stormcloak questline was stupidly easy? The hardest part was when I was talking to someone to get the dialog to start the attack on Solitude and an ancient dragon landed (killed my horse, was my replacement for shadowmere though, dunno where shadowmere went) and it almost killed me after it killed Lydia and threw her miles away to make resurrecting her even harder.

Heh, the game isn't difficult anyway. You can break the game entirely when you get 100 smithing/enchanting/alchemy, literally becoming a nigh indestructible, high health death machine that can kill anything in a few hits, at most.