Sign in to follow this  
Oracle

Madt FM

Dont be so mean dog ;)

I'm sure Madt will make decisions without looking on BL / MR or JK... Dont you MadT? =]

Gratz and happy Birthday Madt =]

Why not make all Kyara members gm?  ::)

Ooh I wouldn't mind that  ;D

On a more serious note, Grats Madt, I think you deserve it. Don't listen to the people who are perhaps slightly jealous and look for laughable excuses as to why they are unsuitable for positions like that.

I know why i'd be unsuitable for any position of power, because I don't like most of the players and I don't like many of the GM/CM/FM people either and my horribly malicious side would abuse it far too much for the lulz and pubbie tears it would produce.

That being said, I tend to wonder what the requirements are for being promoted to these positions these days, other than being JK or female.

Well, to point out something positive:

At least JK chat has soon a moderator for every hour the day has. :P

I knew this Kyara thing would raise it's ugly head. I'm the one that suggested Madt be a forum moderator. As a player I will cheer the day Kyara burns in flames and is flattened, the white dragon hatchling dead, all the artifacts stolen and... all that other looting and pillaging and stuff.  :D

That said, outside of the game, Madt is a great player, level headed and spends time on the forums. He knows what is right and wrong and doesn't get into trouble even though he's been the target of a some trouble makers. He's helpful and has a lot of good qualities, that's why I suggested him. I'm sure he's going to do a great job and here on the forum out of the game, it doesn't matter what village he lives at. So please, let's drop the Kyara thing.

As a player I will cheer the day Kyara burns in flames and is flattened, the white dragon hatchling dead, all the artifacts stolen and... all that other looting and pillaging and stuff.  :D

HUZZAH!  ;D

As a player I will cheer the day Kyara burns in flames and is flattened, the white dragon hatchling dead, all the artifacts stolen and... all that other looting and pillaging and stuff.  :D

HUZZAH!  ;D

HUZZAH!  ;D

Why does this thread sounds like a election where everyone try to dig up as much dirt about the opposition as possible :P?

HUZZAH!  ;D

It will happen, then you will wake up and say "UGH NOOOOOOOO!".

Edit: I made a comic, I know it's late but mine's better.

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u311/Fernandomubarac/madt1.jpg

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u311/Fernandomubarac/madt2.jpg

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u311/Fernandomubarac/madt3.jpg

I want an epic chair like Madt's.

insinuations of favoratism, wrongdoing, or general trolling / derailment will continue to be removed.

if you have a complaint regarding what you feel is unfair treatment, take it up with Oracle.

structure your arguements fairly and include everything you feel is pertinent to your case.

i would like to be given a reason no need to get grumpy  ::) and you wonder why you get slated.