Sign in to follow this  
Dudeguy

Boats for Newbies (Feedback)

I am thinking about starting an event, where we higher skilled players team up to build rowboats for the newbies in need of them.

If i started this project, who would help out and what should the date be?

appreciate the community-type event here, but aren't we denying them half the fun of building it themselves?

As a newbie I think it would be a great idea if you made a community based workshop to show newbs the most effective ways of making boats instead of just making them for us :)

There's nothing fun in making mooring ropes or mooring anchors when they have ridiculous difficulty for low skilled players. You should give out free mooring ropes/mooring anchors instead of full rowboats, IMO. They are by FAR the most time consuming and frustrating parts to make.

Newb should buy premium ... get money from referal and buy boat from me :D:P

Im in need of a rowboat to get around and im realy new.....Ive got a house which someone else made in The deed Makar

And my In game name is Arkofdestiny

Im in need of a rowboat to get around and im realy new.....Ive got a house which someone else made in The deed Makar

And my In game name is Arkofdestiny

I found your body in my fiance's monster pit near our deed. He might be able to help - how much are you willing to offer?