Sign in to follow this  
PromisedOne

Exodus Trading Post

Exodus Trading Post deal with large volumes of bulk supplies and is a great place for new players to start off.  We are looking to bring in a few more people to help fill our current workload.  Players must be able to use ventrilo and premium is preferred.  Players participating in filling bulk orders will be paid for their work.  Meals, housing, tools, and more are provided to members of the village as part of helping to fill our bulk orders.  Contact PromisedOne in game or post here if you are interested in joining our village.  To read more on what we do visit exodustradingpost.com

Current Openings

Bulk Suppliers (Planks, Bricks, Mortar, etc)

Diggers

Miners

We also have a deed designed for temporary contractors.  If you would like to come work for ETP for a small period of time to earn a bit of money we are more than happy to have you.

I'd be up for joining, however I would require a pickup from Freedom, if that's at all possible. I've been trying to get a ride to Exo for a while now and I'll let you know if I do finally get a ride.

I shall be on my way today (hopefully). Are you still looking for players?

do villagers gain any sort of monetary compensation for there work or just free food tools and shelter?and how high mush a skill be to join?

do you allow temporary citizenship? if so can they ever return?

ETP is once again recruiting players to get things running.  Please contact me via forum PM or post here if interested.

Hello, I'm from ETP recruitment. We are looking for players 18+ in age, must have ventrilo and premium account on Wurm. If you meet these specifications and are interested please write back here or PM dovvydragon or pintadragon in game (both my accounts).

Free bump for friends and a well developed, organised and efficient village.

The largest supplier on Exodus is recruiting.  Post here if interested and our HR rep will contact you.

I'm interested in joining ETP.  Well over 18+ (unfortunately) and I'm already in the area.  I spoke with you earlier in game.

Thanks!

Hawkyn