Sign in to follow this  
Mattson

BORED? Post your daily joke for others to read

Since you're reading this, Go to (4)

(1) great, back to the beginning, quickly! go to 9

(2) Feels like you're on a wild goose chase, right? go to 11

(3) You fell for 9 didn't you? omg go to 12 (4) Good! now go to number 6 (5) Now lucky number! go to 7 (6) You're barely half way through this post, hurry and go to 2 (7) you just granted yourself 100 wishes! but there's more, go to 10 (8) Better! Go to 4 (9) Look to your right --> juss kidding go 3 (10) This is gonna be fast, go to 8 (11) This is kinda getting irritating noe, but go to 1 (12) Go to 5 okay, don't be angry its almost done

btw the smiley face is an 8 on the first post.

10 years ago we had Johnny Cash, Bob Hope and Steve Jobs. Now we have no Cash, no Hope and no Jobs.  Please don't let Kevin Bacon die. 

I'm going to put fun sized candy bars in a vending machine, and instead of covering it with glass, I'll use a magnifying glass. Then I will enjoy watching everyone's disappointment.

Sometimes, in the morning, I wake up grumpy.Other times, I let her lie in.

"It's been proven that 9 out of 10 single women who sit at home and have conversations with their cats are mentally disturbed.

My dog's full of useful information like that.

There's 2 for you

whats the difference between an alabama fan and a maggot

maggots cant live off a dead bear for 40 years

heh heh heh

You ever take a nap after school and when you wake up the clock says like 7:12, thinking you're late for school? So your friggin heart stops for a min and you hop out the bed doing 70 mph like the friggin Nigerians on the Puma commercial and then realize its still nighttime? Anybody?

You ever take a nap after school and when you wake up the clock says like 7:12, thinking you're late for school? So your friggin heart stops for a min and you hop out the bed doing 70 mph like the friggin Nigerians on the Puma commercial and then realize its still nighttime? Anybody?

what

The English couple held ransom in Somalia are to release a DVD next week detailing their horrific ordeal.Cheeky gits want £19.99 for it.I think I'll wait for the pirate copy.

My son got kicked out of school for looking up little girls skirts. This is the third time that this has happened.I'm not sure teaching is for him.

Guess what? I killed you. What now? HAHAHA What are you going to do now HuH? NOTHING! Thats what! Why? BECAUSE YOUR DEAD! hahahahahaa

Knock knock

who's there?

Epic server

Epic server?!?!  WHEN ???

(no reply)

Why did the chicken get to the other side?

He wanted to cross the road.   :'(

A policeman saw a little boy crying. He approached him & asked: What's the matter my boy?

Boy said hurriedly: Matter is anything that occupies space & has mass.      lol  :P

I played poker with some cannibals last night. I won 4 hands  8)

My Grandad woke up with a puzzled look on his face. The idiot fell asleep on a jigsaw.

I stayed at Darth Vader's hotel last night...  It was a force star.

3 jokes, one post... *Ba-dum tish*

Never walk on a green tarmak walkway, it will attack you with a knife. They're all cyclepaths.

Where did the policeman live? 999 Lestbe avenue.

Earn money quick, the new novel by Robbin Banks

I can't seem to recall any more... :(