Sign in to follow this  
lucia

epic pmk (coming soon)

Z22dk.png

Hi,

Im lucia you may have seen me around ive been all over inde and on JK and HOTS me and a friend have recently discussed making a PMK and you see we will need 49 other players if you are interested plz pm me or dskaggsgv if you would like to help out you can also check out our website at http://mordwraith.enjin.com/ we are thinking of going JK but with a HOTS theme i am curently the prince and dskaggsgv is the Information Minister we still have many "jobs" avalible

any questions you have should be able to be answered an our website or you can pm me (lucia) or dskaggsgv on inde or IRC

Mord Wraith is a one of a kind kingdom we have these jobs avalible,

Court magus

Earl Marshal

Court Smith

Royal Jester

Royal priest

Royal lover

Royal Avenger

Royal cook

Royal knight

we will have more jobs when we get more people

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Devils Hand

Devils hand is the capitol of Mord Wraith, it will be next to the center of the kingdom. Devils Hand will be open to very few people and those people will be the,

information minister

and who ever aplies and is exepted by Dskaggsgv

Erebus Chaos

Erebus Chaos is the "safe" deed in Mord Wraith it is where people can just stay grind skills and be safe it will be heavily gaurded with these people,

Prince

Court magus

Earl Marshal

Court Smith

Royal Jester

Royal priest

Royal lover

Royal Avenger

Royal cook

Royal knight

and anyone who desides to stay. Erebus Chaos will be in the center of the kingdom and the main point for new kingdom members. anyone who joins will be monitered for at least 30 days