Sign in to follow this  
Sklo:D

CLOSED

Last week we tried to kill the red dragon deli. -> Hit and immediately healed.

This week we tried the Troll King. Same happened -> Hit and immediately healed.

For some reason you don't get me ^^

I think that the uniques have been silentely buffed again and now they have healing ticks every few seconds. I come to this thoughts because I haven't recognized those strange healing ticks before. (fighted against Red , green, green dragon so far)

I like the strengh of the uniques they shouldn't be downtoned but I want to get the old healing ticks back. (If I am right with the recent changes pls give us the old healing system back, if I am wrong and everything is as it was a month ago this thread can be closed)

+1, there were atleast 20 of us and only 3 successful "slaps" on it

Quit whining!

I like the idea of having unkillable monsters out there in the wilderness.

Quit whining!

Agreed.

Also its good that it takes a group of skilled warriors to take a unique out, not just a bunch of villagers.  :P

Quit whining!

Agreed.

Also its good that it takes a group of skilled warriors to take a unique out, not just a bunch of villagers.  :P

Amen

Quit whining!

Agreed.

and of a bunch of fighters, just participated in a tournament who go off for the troll, managing only to hit it 3 times, where it healed it nearly instantly?

Quit whining!

Agreed.

and of a bunch of fighters, just participated in a tournament who go off for the troll, managing only to hit it 3 times, where it healed it nearly instantly?

They need more people obviously.

Indeed, it should take a large group of very skilled fighters to take a unique out.

But when these skilled fighters don't even scratch the skin of uniques, something is wrong.

A mob that is inside the game, should be killable. I doubt even 40 99fs fighters with the most uber gear could kill the troll king.

Indeed, it should take a large group of very skilled fighters to take a unique out.

But when these skilled fighters don't even scratch the skin of uniques, something is wrong.

A mob that is inside the game, should be killable. I doubt even 40 99fs fighters with the most uber gear could kill the troll king.

Considering it heals at minimum, 3 damage per 10 seconds (probably more.)

If the best of the best cant hurt it there is no point in having it. It would be nice for them to respawn though or some variant of it.

If the best of the best cant hurt it there is no point in having it. It would be nice for them to respawn though or some variant of it.

There are reasons for it to exist beyond something to kill.  I'm pretty ok with it being unkillable,  doesn't mean it has to be gotten rid of.

From what I understand about the fight against the dragon. (one of the fights at least.) There were strong fighters who couldn't hit it because the dragon was on a deed. Seems to me that it would help if attacking a unique would override deed type restrictions.

how big was the group that took on the troll king, and how many of them had 60+ or 70+ fs?

The deli red dragon is a bad example, it's armor becomes weaker at venerable but it was still aged. The Indy red dragon would be a better example then and they almost took that one out, using slightly different weapons (more focused on dealing damage) could have done the trick there.

So it seems rather doubtful if changes are really needed, so far they seem fine

-1 increase the attack speed on the Unquies

Why stop there, Unique attacks damage all villagers in Indy at once. Lower damage higher speed +1, but making them stronger than even now -1

[20:28:49] It is enchanted with Animal's demise, and  has an aggressive aura towards animals.

[20:28:49] Wind of ages has been cast on it, so it will be quicker to use. [89]

[20:28:49] Frostbrand has been cast on it, so it will cause frost wounds. [88]

[20:28:49] Mind stealer has been cast on it, so it will steal knowledge from non-players. [65]

I had AD :P

Quit whining!

Agreed.

Fine, if you want creatures that can't be killed by 20 skilled fighters (which is more than 10% of any one PvE server, mind you), can't be contained or isolated, and bash through buildings and walls in their way, then at the very least make them WANDER great distances, so that the whole server gets to "enjoy" them.  As they are now, the only people who get to "enjoy" the living uniques are those who were unfortunate enough to unknowingly settle in the uniques' tethered spawn area.  If they are meant to be a real menace, then make them a menace for everyone.

[20:28:49] It is enchanted with Animal's demise, and  has an aggressive aura towards animals.

[20:28:49] Mind stealer has been cast on it, so it will steal knowledge from non-players. [65]

Well you should of had dragons demise or self healers demise

... at the very least make them WANDER great distances, so that the whole server gets to "enjoy" them.

Actually, yes. Even if they are adjusted, it would be nice to know everyone has an equal slaughter chance. More people might be deposed to teaming up on one.

what do you mindsteal froma dragon...

There's your problem right there. Since when was a unique an animal?

Self Healers demise mate. :P