Sign in to follow this  
baileytheferret

Paying for: high skilled digger to dig for me:

Size of deed: 31x31

Some is already dug. so 21x 31 needs to be done aprox.

Will pay 5 silver. For the entire thing to be done. Must be done quickly. I will be helping digging.

21ql food, and water provided. Also have place and items to make your own food if you want. Will not come pick you up. Here is the map of the area of where i live. It is near Meggies Hideout. There is a path leading from her place to mine.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/210/freedommap3.png/

ETP may be interested in doing this.  What are you doing with the dirt?  If we can export it after excavation this may be lucrative for us.

Sincerely,

PromisedOne

ETP may be interested in doing this.  What are you doing with the dirt?  If we can export it after excavation this may be lucrative for us.

Sincerely,

PromisedOne

Was planning on doing nothing with the dirt. its aprox a 31x 31 deed(atleast thats what the deed says it is) its a big project. i have a 3,4,5 second dig timer. and will be helping as well. i only have 5 silver. i will provide the meals and you can have the dirt. just need help with it asap.

I'll be taking a shipment through that area tonight or at the latest tomorrow morning.  I'll try and get in touch with you.  Will moor my ship where indicated on the image.