Sign in to follow this  
Faren

Australian Player Seeking a Village

Alrighty, I've just started playing Wurm recently and I'm wanting to learn the ropes and all that but it's difficult to learn things and keep myself entertained when all I have is the wiki and people in the chat. I've been told that Deliverance has a fair amount of people in my timezone (GMT +10) so I was looking for a village with a couple of other Aussies that I could play the game with (seeing as when I get home is late night/early morning for most players). Other than that I'm not too picky about the kind of village, I'd be just as happy to help build a village up from nothing as I would joining an already thriving settlement.

Anything like that around?

Hey mate. Serendipity Bay has a couple of Aus players, myself being one. Also one from Manilla and South Africa and a Kiwi (I'm a Kiwi living in Aus).

It's not crowded and there can still be quite a lot of quiet time, but if you are interested you are welcome to come check things out. I'm a most un-demanding deed owner. I'm happy to let people just base themselves at the deed for res-purposes, just as I'm happy for them to pitch in and pick away at the plan. People that put in some effort towards the deed will get a plot when the housing terrace is completed. ;)