Sign in to follow this  
Guest sleeper

Game won't render

Yo,

Wanna play but got a problem when i start the game it won't show anything and won't render.

To clarify better the game starts i click play and i get into the server. However i see nothing transparent window. I hear the sounds but see nothing. I press ctrl+alt+del so my screen refreshes and boom there it is.

Now i close the game and i don't see anything i press again to refresh the screen and there i see the quit window.

Btw yes i tried reinstalling java and still no luck. Though it was a setting so i made everything basic and low. Still no luck. Tried refresh rates and tried changing game rendering no luck either.

My internet ain't total crap so it can't be that even if it was i let the game open for 10 minutes still nothing showing + the sounds playing correctly.

Anyone got any ideas? Oh and the vid card drivers are all correct.

Greets,

Sleeper

EDIT: Oh and darn might have been correct if i posted this in technical problems. Anyone can move this to that location?

could you please post your console.log file from your wurm game folder.  also tell us a little bit about your computer.  CPU, memory, video card..

and have you upgraded your drivers recently?

I know this sounds a little crazy, but try to re-install your video drivers, and do NOT restart the computer afterwards. Try to play wurm after that.

My video drivers install incorrectly so that whenever I restart my computer, I have to reinstall the drivers, or I get a transparent Wurm window (plus minuscule bugs in a few other games).